Chapiter I

Presentation

I am Tracy an ordinary teenage girl who lived peacefully with my parents, my mother Amber and my father Kyle, and also my big brother Max we were a happy family and i was the most happy girl of the world. I am sensitiv a litle thing could hurt me and make me cry but i don't like when someone lie to me i hate it. I love everybody even those who hurt me ahaha yes i know it awkward but what can i do my hheart is extremly kind. Everything was fine until that day when all my world collapsed. It was the 7th September nearly 7 at night my parents and brother that day were supposed to come back home from the graduation of my brother but i was waiting it has been one hour and i was fucking worried so i tried to call them bot nothing nobody answers. I went in front of the house praying and hoping to see the car arrive at any moment but still nothing..i then got without any hesitation to the police station where the secretary asked me my name  what my parents looked like, their car's colour and all the necessery things after that she told me to stay home to wait patiently from them to inform me of any news about the search of my parents. With sadness i walked toward home with my heart crying and broken and having no hope to see my parents again..suddenly i saw the front door of our house i had closed earlier slightly opened and with stream blood on the floor. I started to slowly walk towards the door and pecked through to see who was in there..what i saw that night was frightening and so horrible there lead my parents their neck slashed and they were in such a state their bodies with blood everywhere..but what catched my attention is my brother he still was breathing and also he wasn't in such a bad state but he was trying to say something like "run, go now Tracy" if only i could have understood what he said..the moment i got in there to help him i hear a loud growl behind me what i  saw there wasn't something normal..because it was a huge wolf with a dark brown flur he was angry and blood was streaming from his mouth.."oh god it's him who killed them". The next thing i know it's that my brother died just in front of me and i was runing like hell out of that place i was in the forest i don't even know how i got there but i kept runing faster and faster i could sens that b*tchy wolf was getting closer and you will belive me but at that time when i turned to see the gasp between us and i turnedto my right i bumbed onto a very muscular chest so hard that i was falling backwards when the mysterious guy catched me before the impact. I never saw such a beautiful blue gaze that made me for a second forget about the wolf..i jumped when i saw the wolf just right before me andthe only three words i said "help me please before all went black.

Hey guys i need your help in which is to inform me and comment by telling me if the story is bad or nice or if there are wrong things i wrote thanks kiss kiss.