The call

*Y/n POV*
I can't believe him! "4 years ago", that's what he always tells me. I'm so mad. I called him and he picked up fast.

"Y/n?!"

"Will you just shut up!" I snapped

"What?" You could hear the change in his voice.

"You can't just keep telling me it was four years ago! That doesn't matter."

"Y/n I-" I cut him off

"You want to know something about 4 years ago?! 4 years ago I didn't have trust issues. 4 years ago I wasn't an emotional person. 4 years ago I-i-I" I started crying.

"Y/n? You ok babe? Please let me come pick you up where ever you are. I'm sorry! I'm really sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have snapped on you like that.... I just wish you had told me." I think he started crying too.

"Joey, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to leave me. Like I told you, I love you with everything! Just scared and broken."

"Let me fix that." He whispered.

*Joey's POV*
When she called I didn't think it was going to be like that. I felt terrible as she went on about "4 years ago".

"Let me fix that." I whispered into the phone.

"I'm at-"

"Please"

"I'm at Chars.... "

What the fuck? I was just there! Why didn't he tell me?! But I can't scare her anymore.

"I'm on my way." I laughed... I think she could tell how happy I was.

"Ok."

Then she hung up. I got in my car and started heading that way... Me and Charles will have a talk when all this blows over.
I was happy she called, even though it made me feel really bad. Im happy she called.

She says she's broken, I say you can fix anything.