Your Spider Man?

"Ivana?" I turned around to Peter in front of me.

"Peter, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing but it's quite obvious after that entrence you made. Why didn't you tell me Mr. Stark is your father?"

"Nevermind that, how do you two know each other?" My father interrupted us.

"We met in kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. But after our sophomore year I moved because mom got a new job and this is the first time I have seen him I two years."

"So...you don't know about anything that happened after sophomore year?"

"No, why?" I turned to peter, "Did something happen?"

"Uh, yeah. You have heard of Spiderman right?"

"Why wouldn't I, he's hot!"

My dad looked at disturbed. "How would you know that you never even seen what the kid even looks like?"

"Well first of all he is a male who runs around in spandex that shows everything, which allows you to know he has a six pack and a pretty perfect body. Then he is a good boy who likes to defy Ironman *cough-dad-cough* and saves lives. How is that not hot. Ask any girl and they would say he is."

"You know I don't want to hear my daughter talk about boys like that. I'm leaving."

"I swear my dad could be a girl sometimes. He is so dramatic," I said while rolling my eyes. And turning back to Peter. "Anyway, what. About spiderman."

"Um, uh, I'm spiderman," he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh I know that," I replied with a smirk.

"How? I never told you."

"I noticed you started acting funny after getting back from your trip to D.C. So I paid more attention to what you were doing and noticed you getting to busy to hang out with you. So I decided to come over to your house and wait for you. Aunt May let me but said you were busy with your stark internship. She let me wait anyway. So I sat in your room and waited for. It was pretty late when you came back so when you crawled through your window and changed out of your spandex you went straight to sleep and didn't even notice me. I went home and decided to keep.it a secret that I knew you were spicy but you never told me. That's why I stopped talking to you after I left. I was mad that you didn't trust Me, your girlfrie d and best friend enough to tell me your secret."

Peter just stared at me with his mouth open and eyes wide. "I..I didn't not trust you. It was just that I though you would hate me and think I was some kind of creep with super powers. And by the time I finally built up my courage to tell you, you were already leaving. I'm sorry Anna."

I smiled,"It's okay I'm not mad you anymore, but you do have to make it up to me by taking me on a date."

He smirked, "Deal...So you think I'm hot?"

I gave him an innocent smile while walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his know. I pulled him closer,"Yeah, I do. How about we dance, this music is nice."

"Alright," he agreed wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer.  "Does this mean you would be willing to be my girlfriend?"

I looked up at him and time just seemed to stop. I missed Peter. I missed us so much and I'm not letting is desperate again. I started to lean in closer to him. "Yeah," I answered and closed the distance between us with a kiss. It felt like fireworks were erupting in my stomach. I forgot how good of a kisser he was. When broke a pet I smiled up at him. "Im not letting you go again."

"Hey what are you doing with my daughter Parker!"