Chapter 7- New Friends and Proposals

Evangeline's Pov
"Hey, Evangeline. Wake up. It's homecoming week. Today is the day you get to show off your dress and tomorrow is country club vs country attire"Jake said and I nodded getting up and stretching. I wonder if Jake is going to ask me to homecoming.. It's on Friday and today is Monday.. Hm.. I got up and let Jake help me into my homecoming dress, makeup, my hair done, and my heels. He then went behind me and put on my ying yang necklace.

"You look beautiful" Jake said and I blushed while smiling and said thank you. He lead me down stairs and my parents cried looking at us.

"You all look so beautiful in your dresses! And you look very handsome Jake" mom said and I heard Jake laugh beside of me, I shook my head smiling to myself and I heard a camera going off.

"Let's go guys. We need to get to school" Sam said while laughing a little, we headed out and got into Jakes car and we headed to school. When we made it Jake told me to stay put so he could open the door for me. I waited till I heard him open my door I reached my hand out for him and he took it helping me out. He pulled me into him pecking my lips when he pulled away I was smiling but then I heard a loud snarl. I looked around trying to find where the noise came from. I heard Jake take a breathe in and start walking with me.

"Jake? Are you ok?" I asked and I felt him peck my forehead and mumble a small yes. I hummed in response wondering what was wrong with him. I shrugged it off and we both walked to our class. Jake told me everyone looked nice in their homecoming attire. I imagined everyone in there suits and their homecoming dresses and what they looked like.

"Ready for lunch" Jake asked and I nodded and we headed to our usual table until Jake stopped me and sat me down somewhere else.

"Hello Vasílissa mou, you look beautiful" I heard Edrick say I smiled and thanked him.

"Jake this is my new friend! His other friends should be her soon" I said thinking I heard a low growl but I dismissed it and went back to eating the food Jake fed me. I would hear a growl every now and then but I ignored it.

"Hey Eve, hey Jake, hey.. Edrick?" I heard Sam say sitting down next to me. I turned to her and smiled. I tried to start a conversation but everyone was just awkward and Sam would only talk to me and Jake, Jake would only talk to me or Sam, and Edrick only talked to me until his friends got here but he still talked to me the most. After lunch was over I felt Jake guide me back to class but then I heard Edrick.

"Hey, I will take her back to class" he said but it didn't sound like a asking tone is sounded like he was demanding for him to give me up. Soon I was pulled into warmth and sparked igniting over my waist and arms.

"Let's go to class Vasílissa mou" he said and a shiver went down my spine as we walked to our next class. We soon made it and I sat down but was soon pulled onto a lap and nuzzled into a hard chest but was oddly comfortable to me. I sighed and snuggled deeper into the warmth allowing my whole body to spread tingles.

"Your so cute" I heard Edrick say while the teacher talked.

"Edrick you should start writing down notes for me. Please" I said and he sighed and adjusted me and started writing down notes that I told him too. Soon all my classes were over and it was time for everyone to go home. Me and Edrick we're walking out when a snarl was beside me. It wasn't the small low ones I've heard before it was a huge dominating one, I coward back but was pulled back into a warm chest.

"Hey dude let her go!"

"You're going to get in trouble by your father!"

"Alpha won't like this.."

What are they talking about? Alpha? What? Soon the warmth was off of me and I heard Jake in front of me.

"Star light star bright. 1st star I see tonight. I wish you may. I wish you might. Be my date on homecoming night" Jake said and I cried silently cause I knew he got a poster and write it on it. I nodded my head and felt arms wrap around me but I didn't feel the tingles and warmth like when Edrick hugged me... What am I thinking.. I have a boyfriend that I love dearly.

"I love you"

"I love you too Jake" then i kisses him and when we pulled apart I heard an awful roar, I wrapped my arms around Jake but then everything was silent from then.

"It's ok little one. Let's go home" he said I nodded and we got into his car while Sam was squealing over the fact Jake asked me to homecoming. I laughed at her and soon we were home and the same happened with my mom. Dad just threatened Jake like any other normal dad but they ended up laughing at each other, Lilly was yapping and I could hear her paws running around like a wild child.

"Honey, you know I'm so proud of you" mom said and I could tell by her voice she was crying from happiness. I smiled and nodded while I pulled her into a hug. She clung on to me as I did her.

"I love you mama" I said and she sniffled and pulled back grabbing my face stroking it.

"I love you too baby girl" dad and Sam soon joined. And we had a big group hug then Jake and Lily joined. I love them all so much.
***
Hey guys.... Please don't kill me. I'm sorry I haven't been alive in like.. 300 weeks. But band has kept me busy! Hope you all like the update!

What did Evangeline hear?

Will Edrick stop them from going to homecoming?

What will happen next?