2

shoulda mentioned this last chapter, unless i say otherwise, the chapter is in the readers POV. anyway, on with the story.

things to know
(F/N) friends name
(F/B) favorite book

  When you wake up, youre very thirsty, but see neither your mother or sister. You call for a nurse, and a yong man comes in, and asks if everythings okay and how your feeling.

   "Thirsty. Can i get a cup of water, please?" you ask.

   "Of course, not a problem!" he rushes out of the room, and you close your eyes. You open them to the sound of knocking.

   "Come in!" you yell.

   He walks in, with the water, of course. He sets it on a traytable next to you, asking if you need anything else.

   "Whats your name, just in case?"

   "Uh- my names Aaron, and yours?"

  "I guess you should know, heh, its (Y/N)."

  "Ok. if you need anything else, just call me."

   He then wanders away.

   You grab your (F/B) and stary reading. your favorite part is when (insert whatever here) happens.

   You eventually get tired, falling asleep, obviously.

   and something happens... but, what?

waddup, another chapter, my dudes! currently Ireland is at her dads house so ill be the only one updating most likely. Anyway, happy FRIDAY THE 13TH ah, the joy of death. anyway, see ya later!

~America