Lancelot

Savannah's POV

    There was silence after I stepped back from Ahkmenrah. He stared at me in shock, my gaze never leaving his.

    "If I really am from Egypt, all that time ago, how come I'm still alive?" I asked, turning to my 'parents.'

    "The tablet kept you alive. How, we do not know," Merenkahre said.

    "Don't make this harder than necessary," Shepseheret pleaded.

    I was shaking in anger of never being told. Ahkmenrah reached out only to have me pull away. Aziza mewed and looked up at me. I sighed and picked her up in my arms, lost in thought. The more I thought, the more I recalled from my past lives. I had been all the way in Egypt, trying to stop Ahkmenrah from killing Ahkmenrah. My head was spinning with information, information that I never wanted or needed in my life. I forced it all out of my mind and focused on the present. I turned to look at Larry, who was smiling slightly at me.

    "I think it's cool that you're an ancient Egyptian Princess and still alive," he said.

    "I don't. Princess, cool. Ancient Egyptian that is I don't even know how old and alive for thousands of years, not cool," I replied.

    I was ignoring the Egyptians in the room, who were watching me in shock, unsure of what to do. My eyes were flashing dangerously at anyone who got too close to me. When an arrow came flying out of nowhere, slamming into my shoulder, I lost it completely. I handed Aziza to Nick and turned around, trembling with rage. I picked up a sword I had found nearby and stormed over to the man. The blade ignited with fire and grew hot. I wasn't too surprised by it at the moment. When I swung the sword with expert precision, the man tried to block it but got turned to ash instead.

    I forced myself to calm down and looked at the sword in my hand. It was slowly going back to its original form of cold steel. I shut my eyes tightly and was about to move when I was knocked off my feet. I slammed into the marble wall with a loud thud. I looked up to see Lancelot standing over me, Larry nearby with the tablet. They had been talking while I fought the man. I watched in anger as Lancelot stole the tablet and ran off. I was about to speak when Ahkmenrah appeared by my side.

    "What do we do?" he asked, as the others came up to us.

    "We need to get the tablet back," Larry said.

    "How?" Sacajawea asked him.

    "Some of us need to stay here in the museum in case he comes back," Larry started.

    "If he is taking the tablet, he's not gonna stay in the museum, Larry. On the way here, I noticed there was a showing of Camelot. That's most likely where he'd go, if he ever finds it. We need to get to that theater and find him. He's not one to just sit around in a dusty museum," I snapped.

    I took off, my dress streaming behind me. Aziza meowed and followed, streaking along beside me. I heard footsteps and glanced over my shoulder. The others were following.

    'Let's go and get that stupid tablet back before Lancelot makes a very bad decision,' I thought as I led the way out of the museum.