Whats gonna happen??

After 1 year,

Swara and Sanskar had become parents to two cute twin boys. One was copy of Swasan and another is copy of Raglak. They both were the best friends of Ragini next to Laksh. She named them as chotu (like Swasan) and motu (like Raglak).

One day both Ragini and Laksh went for a movie (night show). There was a lip lock scene which made Ragini's eyes wider (because she didn't have seen like this scene after her memory loss. So it was quite shocking for her). She then turned towards Laksh. He was looking at the movie like other audience. She called Laksh and asked 'baby, what they were doing?' Laksh stumbled to explain to her so he said 'nothing. Just watch the movie' saying this he turned and continued watching movie. But Ragini was not convinced and asked him continuously but Laksh tried to convince her. Finally Laksh got irritated and shouted 'shut up Ragini. Keep quiet and watch movie.' Ragini's eyes got blurred because she saw him first time with such irritation on his face. So she started to cry silently bending her head down. Laksh noticed her crying and felt guilt. He called her name but she didn't look at him. He asked 'shall we go?' She didn't respond him but Laksh took her outside. Then they went to the car and he took chocolate and said 'sorry baby'. Ragini looked at the chocolates then at him. To his surprise she didn't take chocolates and turned her head to other side. Laksh thought that she was very much angry on him. So he must do something to bring back her charming smile in her worried face.

They both reached MM, to Laksh's surprise she went directly to her room and lied on the bed looking the other side. (After reaching the house, she would always go and meet both chotu and motu first). Laksh thought how to make her laugh. So he sat on the bed and whispered on her ears 'sorry baby'. But she took a pillow and closed her ears. Laksh thought that she was showing attitude so he must do anything trickily and make her laugh. So he tickled on her belly. Ragini could not control her laugh so laughed but he didn't stop and Ragini shouted 'no baby please. Please stop it' saying this she threw that pillow on his facing him. But Laksh catches the pillow and threw it another side. Now they both were looking each other smiling. She then started to punch him asking 'why u did scared me and scold me'. Laksh does not stop her thinking he deserves it. But it does not seem to be stopped and Laksh started to feel pain so he catches her hand bend down his face towards her keeping the hands on either sides. Now they were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Laksh then whispered 'finally u have forgiven me baby'. But Ragini turned her head and said 'no'. Laksh was little surprised and asked 'what should I do for forgiveness'. Then she looked straight to his eyes and asked him 'what did they do'. Laksh did not know how to tell her just then he felt soft lips on his lips. His eyes widened because it was their first kiss after their marriage. Then he came to the reality. He didn't reciprocate to the kiss at the same time he didn't resist her. It was just a gentle kiss and broke it and asked him 'they were doing this naa'. Laksh shook his head positively and said to him that it was good. After hearing this he just wanted to make Ragini his completely. But he controlled and started get down of the bed just then Ragini held his hand and asked him 'baby, why r u sleeping on that couch?' Laksh didn't know what to say but he gathered something in his mind and said 'Because baby u r rolling here and there so could not sleep with u on the bed'. But Ragini said that 'Ok baby I will sleep in this corner only so u sleep in the bed. Please baby. I am feeling lonely' showing her puppy face. Laksh then smiled and accepted then he went to washroom. After coming out he saw Ragini sleeping in one corner and pillows arranged in the middle. Laksh didn't like those pillows in the middle of them. So he threw away them and made that sleeping beauty to sleep on his chest and his hands covered her.

Next day morning Swara came to Laksh's room to take Ragini for bath. But she saw them sleeping so cutely and safely in each other embrace. Swara felt so happy for them and to make Laksh wake up she knocked on the door. Laksh then slowly opened his eyes and saw Ragini sleeping so cutely on his chest and he remembered the kiss and smiled. Then Swara cleared her throat and Laksh came to the reality and he placed Ragini slowly on the bed and then he got up from the bed just then he found a hand was holding his hand. It was Ragini's hand and he tried to free his hand just then she woke up. She said good morning to both of them and asked Laksh to kiss her. Both of them were shocked. But Laksh kissed on her forehead and whispered 'afterwards'. Ragini said 'ok baby'. Then Swara and Ragini went to get ready while Swara teasingly looked at Laksh.