The useless gift

Dear diary
Am new to all this stuff, I will just do it the way I see them do in the movies. I never wanted a diary cause African men don't show emotions .we just bottle up our feelings but, writing it is as weird as expressing them. it was one Mr Adegboro  that gave you to me as a gift Kai!! Is that the only gift he could think of a Diary that aside .

My name is oderinde akande am 37years old .i amm amm am a teacher, Blood of God!!. I hate that  word the t word everytime I pronounce or write that word, I get  the goosebumps. I never in my entire life thought I would be a..... You understand.  If anyone said I the great odi will be a... (that was my nickname in the University,i would have laughed so hard that I might cry. I studied microbiology at the University of Ibadan got a First Class upper and also took all the prizes home.

My future  was bright and the world was at my feet .but how I ended up te*****biology at Aluko boys grammar is a marvel  which is a story  for another day. It only in Nigeria someone  will study law for six years but afterwards become a  taxi driver.. It not funny.
About the school where I te***** those  boys wait,  did I just say boys they are evil spirits they have  done  horrible things to me which I will never forget but trust me they all failed  biology  that the one thing I could do .

My life is going in a direction I don't  even understand am still single and no girlfriend  I live in a house worse than a self contain which  lady will be in a relationship with someone like me. There are a few female te*****in that  school which I like but  am way out of  there  league.
My monthly salary is delayed  most times and even when it comes God save my soul!! it meagre, I have just  three shirts and two trousers  even the students know what I wear  before I even wear it .

What more do you want to know about my miserable life, lest I forget tomorrow is Monday have to sleep so that I can get to school early so my useless headmaster won't have the  nerve to abuse me

Till tomorrow evening
I find this  weird but good night diary

Thanks for reading hope you  enjoyed it
Please vote and comment
Thank you bye