9th Throwback Tuesday

Dear diary,

It's normally called throwback Thursday but since I decided to tell you about my past on a Tuesday I decided to add the term throwback to Tuesday. Surprisingly everything went well and for once I didn't have that regret I usually have after school.
To be truthful there is nothing to tell you so I have to fulfill my promise about telling you my past. How I became a te*****. How the man who thought he would make groundbreaking discoveries in microbiology became a teacher.

Back then while I was still at the University of Ibadan. If you don't know odi(my nickname). It only means you are an unserious student. That's was what I was called, I was a guru in microbiology and other science subject. My lecturers said I was like a time bomb of knowledge waiting to explode. But to socialites on campus, I was called with many names sugarboy, Starboy, freshest. my social life was already balanced. You might wonder why I was called those names by the socialites. The reason was cause I had a sugar coated tongue I could woo any lady on campus and my face didn't help matters cause before I would talk my handsome features and my killer smile would make a lady legs turn jelly. I was every girls dream in fact my brilliance in microbiology had travelled around the school .the girls were on their knees for me begging me to date them. So it happened that cause of my popularity I became a playboy. I dated many girls and cheated on many girls I was that kind of guy ladies would stop and look at. All was perfect for me I like a hero in my story until something happened....

On the day of my convocation my name echoed throughout the program. I practically or literally carried every prize in my department.  Parents looked at me with wonder and envy.
Sorry diary I forgot to tell you I was on scholarship . My parents died in an accident in my year three and am the only child that aside for another day.
I   felt the hunger to prosper and to succeed. I got posted to maiduguri for my youth service and after a year came back to Lagos this is where the problems began to rear their ugly heads.

I completed my service year as a corper teaching in a school in maiduguri. That's was where I began to have nightmares about being a te***** those students made me hate a whole year in my life I promise you details later but those demons at  aluko boys grammar school who call themselves my students makes me hate my very existence.

I got to Lagos rented a three bedroom flat from my service pay. I had a good pay and plenty favours in form of cash during my service year. The next day being Monday I started my job hunt dressed in a corporate outfit. I got a job rather too fast on that day. I was overjoyed I was to resume next week Monday the post of managing director  in one of the branch of one of the biggest drug manufacturing companies in the country.
I got to the company on Monday only to see someone on my suppose -to-be desk. I called the secretary attention to the matter only to hear I have been sacked even before I resumed. Cause I could not pay the required bribe fee .
Who does that if not a corrupt  Nigerian ? I felt lifeless only leave the company to be splashed with dirty water from a speeding vehicle on my white shirt that just meant I couldn't go to any job interview that day.  I cursed the driver in speeding vehicle and walked home in despair. I got to my house to see a quit notice on my door I felt like crying. Infact I cried the job hunting continued but nothing came out of it. I moved out my rented three bedroom flat after I found out I had sold every item in that house and most of my clothes. I had even sold my luggage I began to live under the bridge with the beggars. Until I saw a vacancy at that school that school for the devil incarnate my present school . I just had to become a te***** after my first salary I moved to a better environment I mean better than living under the bridge but still worst. This is where I presently stay now my one room  apartment .....

That's how I became a te***** it  still hurts me I could end up like this. This throwback always makes me angry just how I fell from grass to grace. I going to pour out my anger on my students tomorrow trust me you will hear of my exploits..

Dear readers,
Am sorry this chapter happened this way with nothing fun to remember but trust me it had to happen so as to  compliment what is going to happen tomorrow trust me you won't forget tomorrow in a hurry
please vote and comment
Thanks a lot and happy reading..