Friends

It was a bright shining morning in late November for the first time in months. The cold Los Angelas air was blowing threw the open window in a certain blondes room. Brittany woke up to having chills up and down her body from the cooler weather traveling and filling up her room from outside. She turned to her side and saw her best friend Kelley sound asleep , curled up in a ball. The taller girl got up and closed the window before softly yawning and stretching before hearing a soft angel like voice from behind her "good morning britt" said the curly messy blonde headed girl.

This girl in particular made Brittany have a warm smile on her lips "good morning Kelley" she said walking over to her best friend and beginning to tickle the girl. Kelley's arms and legs thrashed up in the air as her squeals and giggles echoed across the small bedroom. Brittany stopped when she heard Kelley said "mercy Britt, mercy!" And laughed to herself.
The two girls got up and dressed for the day, making sure to dress warm for the cooler weather. They headed out the door and went to a local diner for breakfast,when they got to the diner it was almost completely full so they ran to the only empty booth and sliding into the seats.
Brittany and Kelley got their menu's and looked over them before telling each other what they were gonna get, what blew their tiny minds is that they wanted the same thing, just as usual. They swore they were sisters separated at birth. The tiny diner was full of the two most beautiful girls in towns giggles.
After eating the breakfast to fill the hunger they felt before , they got on their bikes and rode to the closet skating rink for a day of ice skating together. Once they arrived and paid for the day pass, the silly girls got on their skates and headed for the rink. As Brittany skated pass her best friend, Kelley eyes caught the most beautiful smile she has ever seen on her best friend and that made her heart race a bit and making her blush. When Brittany came and grabbed her hand to skate with her, Kelley felt a rush of warmth run threw her veins and body. If honest with herself, she was a bit frightened because she never felt this with anyone, was she liking her best friend since the 9th grade? No that wasn't possible she thought as she skated with her best friend and giggling along to her corny jokes and eye opening stories.
Heading home , the winds were low and warm sending the girls to hums as it brushed threw their hair and against their red cheeks.