Final Note

So I would like to say that the names for all of the other people that I made up for Chapter #57 are from a book that @JustRin made, so thank you for those names that were in your book, I might have never finished that chapter if I didn't know any good anime names to use!

Also, I would like to say thanks to everyone else who read my book, who commented, and who voted. It was awesome to see all of your guy's comments and to see that you voted on my book, it makes me smile every single time.

Lastly, for my next book, I had asked you all what you wanted me to do next out of a squeal to my first book, Separated, or the other book that I was going to put on here called "The Mysterious Alchemist."

I counted up all of the votes and the winner was............ Squeal to Separated!

Now, I know that the Fullmetal Alchemist story may or may not come on here but for the cover voting on that book, the cover that won was ........... Cover #2!

So before I marked this book as completed, I hope you all enjoyed this book and I will get everything for the squeal to Separated started tonight and that first chapter will be published next week.

So until next week with Fairy Tail and Black Butler, BYE!!!

Original Date Posted: Oct. 12th, 2017

Updated: Jan. 13th, 2022

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the updated version of this book, god knows it took me a while to update it but my persistence is key to getting all these edits done.

Once I'm done updating all of my books, I will finish my current book because I can't help but feel that it will be easier that way but if you feel differently, please let me know.

Also, I know that all of the Ocs have a character information page but Jason so if you like for me to make one to help you better understand his character please let me know and I will create one and post it.

Have a great day/night and look forward to the rest of my updates! Until next time!

Original Post Date (For this note): Jan. 13th, 2022