Eleven

Jiwon was shaking, he's now heading to Hanbins house just to confess to him.

He was wearing a plain white t-shirt along with a back cap and some black ripped skinny jeans.
"I think I look pretty hot" he thought to himself

Jiwon had talked about this to the members and exactly how he was going to confess. He was just going to be completely honest and tell Hanbin how he feels.

Hanbin has technically confessed just without knowing that bobby was Jiwon. So hopefully Hanbin will accept Jiwons feelings for him.

Jiwon finally reached Hanbins front door and his hands were shaking while reaching for the door handle.

He started to get really nervous so he took some deep breaths in and out, calming him down. 'You can do this'

Jiwon slowly turned the door handle forgetting to knock, but that always happens. He took two steps inside and smelt the warm air 'smells like Hanbin' Jiwon thought.

"Huh, Jiwon what are you doing here" Hanbin walked out of the bathroom obviously just finished a shower because he was dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his legs.

Jiwon jumped in fright letting out a high quiet scream. "Fuck Hanbin, you nearly made me shit my pants"

"So, what are you doing here" Hanbin said while running his hands through his hair, making sure his body was covered completely.

"I-I came here to speak to y-you" Jiwon stuttered

"About what..?"

"I like you" Jiwon said, looking down

"Actually scratch that, I love you" Jiwon said confidently

"You w-what?" Hanbin stuttered, eyes wide open.

"I love you" Jiwon said walking up to Hanbin

"I love your hair, your nose, your mouth, your eyes, absolutely everything about you. You make me the happiest man on earth"

"I love how your nose scrunches up when you laugh, I love how your hair looks amazing every single day, I love how your body moves so smoothly when you dance, I love your voice that blesses my ears whenever you sing or rap"

"But I especially love how sexy you look during performances, how you take your shirt of during practice, how your sweat drips down your forehead when you dance and how you lick your lips when you get hungry"

"You make my dick so fucking hard I can't express in words how hard it gets"

"But all these words in the world and I still can't form a proper sentence that explains how much I truly love you"

Jiwon huffed and look at Hanbin straight in his eyes. It was a special feeling, where you see that sparkle in their eyes. That glisten that shines through their whole personality.

"I-I don't know what to say" Hanbin said softly

"It's okay if you don't feel the same-" Jiwon got cut off as he felt a pair of lips press against his

Hanbin Leaned foward and kisses Jiwon right there, Jiwon responded to the kiss almost immediately. Hanbin wrapped his arms around Jiwons waist "I love you too" Hanbin said in between the kiss.

The both smiled and the kiss got more heavier and more passionate. Jiwon rubbed his tongue against Hanbin lips, asking for an entrance but Hanbin refused. Jiwon bit on Hanbins bottom lip making him moan softly which Allowed Jiwon to enter Hanbins mouth.

They were having a fight with their tongues and surprisingly Hanbin won. But that was because he rubbed his knee against Jiwons member.

They were still exploring each other's caverns when the kiss got even more heated by Jiwon picking up Hanbin and throwing him on the closest couch "I can show you how much I love you baby" Jiwon whispered in Hanbins ear while slightly nibbling on it
________________________________
Sorry if this writing is not really good, I haven't written smut in a while haha.
Also don't worry, the smut won't end here it's going to carry on till the next chapter:)