Break up

character:

Jean Morales- beautiful young lady with a curly hair and a brown eyes. plain and white teeth, smooth skin and a stunning look.

Johnny Angelo- bringing an attractive look, built in body. white teeth and very handsome guy. son of the owner of Angelo's group of company.  

Marcel Angelo- mother of johnny, the CEO of the Angelo's group of company.

          jean together with johnny, her boyfriend seated under the narra tree. none of them wants to break the solemn surroundings. jean thinking so deeply while johnny feels uncomfortable.

jean: johnny i love you so much, i hope that you understand my reason and decisions. your one of the most handsome guy that i meet, cool boyfriend, friendly, sociable. your perfectly perfect, i never regret that i answer yes when you asked me as girlfriend. (tears started to flow) i love you so much, let me explain it to you.

johnny: what do you mean? (thoughtless)

jean: i think we need some space.

johnny: what? why? i thought that were already okay about my mistake last week. why jean? i make myself to be a good boyfriend to you, i make things that makes you happy, i am always at your side when you have a problem. i give you almost my life but why? please jean? why? (crying)

jean: i didn't forget all the things , all the things that you give to me and show to me but..........................................................................( a long silence covered both of them). i'm tired.

johnny: tired? do you heard what you say? for almost 3 years, our relationship go so long because we are faithful to each other, jean, whats the wrong with me? answer me jean?, whats the problem? what is the problem in me? why do you do this to me? (crying)

jean: there's no any problem in  you johnny, your not the problem. don't blame yourself, my parents like you to be my husband in the future but i don't want to hurt you until the end of your life.

johnny: do you think jean that you didn't hurt me at this moment, you almost kill my life jean! (louder tone), your my life jean, i don' t want to loose you. (screaming)

jean: you don't understand me johnny, you don't!

johnny: so, let me understand you, tell me your problem, don't bring it alone, i'm always there to listen you and understand you!

jean: ( deep breathe) i have a cancer, stage 4 ( doubting)

          johnny stand and hug jean, he want jean to feel that he is always there for jean, no matter what happened, he still love her.

johnny: that's only a cancer jean, i know your a  strong person, you can survive from it( encouraging  tone)

jean: i hope so........... my mom and my dad decided that i must go to america to continue my medication. let's break up just until i'll be okay, i will come back here in the Philippine and i hope that you will wait me.

johnny: yes, i will.