you mean so much. fight/makeup.

for kaylee :)
fabulousrobinson
(^follow^)

Kaylee pov

its 9:56 pm. im at jace's place. we are fighting again. its about daniela perkins. they are always hanging out ! im his gf and he hangs out with her more then me.

Jace and I both work w Nickelodeon thats how we met. I use to work on henry danger but dont anymore. i have my own show. but back to the point.

Jace has been w Daniela NONSTOP! i hate it so much bc , she is pretty and smart so he could so easily leave me for her.

"KAYLEE! WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH IT?!?" Jace said yelling at me from across his room. I rolled my eyes.

"really? thats a dumb question jace! im your girlfriend she isnt ok? do you understand that?!" i said trying to stay calm.

"oh my , oh my god..."he said laughing as if i was dumb. "ok so you can hang out w all these girls , but i cant hang out w Noah?" (noah urrea)

"THATS DIFFERENT ! HE FUCKING LIKES YOU!" Jace yelled once again.
"AND ALL THESE GIRLS LIKE YOU! ESPECIALLY DANIELA !" i said yelling back. at this point i was fed up. i was done w all of this.

"she is just a friend." he said

"really? then why do you hang out w her more then me? you have ditched me for her before! so why jace ? why?" i said looking dead at him.

"oh my gosh..KAY-" he was about to yell again but i stopped him.

"IM YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! YOU ASKED ME OUT ! YOU TALKED TO ME ! YOU KISSED ME ! YOU SAY ALL THE TIME THAT YOU LOVE ME! Why? BC IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND! NOT HER!" i said yelling at him. he looked angry at this point.

"well maybe you shouldn't be my girlfriend." he said blunt. "what?" i asked ,, wanting him to say it again. "maybe you shouldn't be my girlfriend." he said once again.

i stood there. i felt as everything just stopped.
liked my heart stopped , like the world stopped.
i put my hands over my face. trying to get a hold of myself.

i felt tears brimming my eyes.
is it really over?
did we just break up?

"are we uh...bre-breaking up?" i asked, still w my hands over my face. i knew i was gonna cry, i just knew it. i just didn't wanna do it infront of jace.

"....i-i guess..." he said. i could tell he was getting sad. just like i was.

i didn't care anymore , i had to let the tears out.
i started balling my eyes out. i removed my hands from my face. jace looked up from his feet and saw me.

jace's pov

as soon as i looked up, i saw her in tears. she looked so heart broken and destroyed. it was all cause of me.

to he honest i dont like daniela. im so in love w kaylee i cant let her slip away.

"i guess ill go." kaylee said slowly walking out.

i looked up , breaking from my thoughts.
i saw her walking towards my door. she began to open it.

i walked over and put my hand on the door and closed it. she turned around. she was about to speak but i kissed her.

when i pulled away i just let everything in my mind slip out.

"no , ok no you're not leaving i love you way to much. you're everything to me. you are my world. i love you and every single thing about you. your smile , your laugh , your eyes , how you get cold at night and wrap up in the blanket and cuddle close to me. how you make a bad day instantly turn good w/o even trying.
kaylee you mean so much to me. none of the other girls do. i don't care if in years from now we split , and you are dating someone , you will still be mine. i cant let you go i just cant. please baby stay w me." i said starting to cry.

all of what i said is true.

"jace....i love you so damn much." she said w tears still running down her face.
she hugged me. her arms went around my neck and mine went around her waist.

i loved it when we hugged. it made me feel like she was safe from the big bad world.

i cant lose her not now , not ever.