Another Shock.

Aabia's POV.

"How's he now?" Dad asked as he ran to the doctor while I got up from my place.

Life was never like this. One after one we were getting shock. My heart was beating in fear. My Dadu was in that room fighting against death. My eyes were on doctor with hope with he'll give us some good news.

How's he now?" Dad again asked the Doctors.

"It was an heart attack." Doctor informed him and he nodded as he knew.

My eyes went to Dadi Sahib who was crying silently. My own tears were running out of my eyes as its been a week we were here praying for our Dadu who all of sudden got sick.

"But now he's okay?" Waqas Taya g asked the doctor.

"Yes. Its been a week that we are observing him. His condition is better now but don't give him stress now." Doctor said and all brothers looked at each other.

"We can take him home?" Bade Papa (Zarnish's father) asked and Doctors nodded.

"Yes. You can take him. But be careful with him. Any tension would lead him to go through all this again and it will be more dangerous." Doctor said and they nodded.

I saw Dad going in with bade papa and Waqas Taya g. I went to mom who was seated alone.

"Where is Shams?" Asked mom and I looked around to find him.

"He's not here. You want me to call him?" I asked and she shook her head as no.

"Mamu is fine now. You all kids drove to home. We are coming." Mom said and I nodded.

Turning to the girls where I could see Zarnish,Zara, Mahnoor, Roshaane and Maliha Aapi. All were seated sad. Going to Aarib bhai,I stopped and he turned to see me.

"We are going home. Where is shams?" I asked and tried hard to held my tears.

"Hey he's fine now. Don't cry." Bhai said but it made my tears more to escape my eyes.

On one side,I was worried for Aarham who was so far from us and fighting alone with his pain and enemies and here our beloved Dadu was in this condition where we never thought to see him.

"Don't cry. I'll talk to you at home. Shams is gone to bring medicines. I'm going to do paper work. Be strong for all of them." Aarib bhai said and I turn to see all girls who were trying hard to control their tears.

Nodding, I walked to them.

"Girls dadu is getting discharge from hospital so we have to go home to welcome our Dadu." I said to cheer them up which brought a huge smile on their faces.

"I'll make Dadu's favorite soup." It was roshaane and I smiled on her words.

"Sure." I said and we all walked toward the exist.

I saw Shams coming with medicines. I ran to him and stopped him in the way.

"We are going home. Will you come with us?" I asked looking at him who was looking so sad and his eyes were telling that he didn't sleep for few days.

"You go. I'm coming." He said and I gave a nod and walked out.

Soon Shams joined us and he drove the car to home. We all went to our rooms hurriedly to freshen up and changed. In just 15 minutes,we all were gathered again in the living hall waiting for Dadu.

"Shams bhai." I heard Roshaane.

"Is Dadu okay now?" Asked Roshaane and Shams smiled.

"He's perfectly fine now. Don't worry princesses." He said and I smiled as he brought a smile on roshaane's face.