Chapter 3

Oswald's P.O.V
Yum lunch was really good today! Then again....i have the same thing for lunch everyday....i threw out my trash and walk into the hall way. I was gonna head to my dorm room when I heard something......it was really faint but thanks to my amazing hearing I heard it.....it was felix....and he's.... he's  in trouble!!!!! I quickly ran into the bathroom to see Pete holding Felix by his shirt collar. He looked over at me and frowned, "Can't you see I'm busy?" He said. Rage took over my body as I punched Pete in the face, I heard a cracking sound as Pete dropped Felix and covered his nose. "OW!!!! MY NOSE!!! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!!!!" He screamed and tried to punch me. I swiftly dodged out of the way, picking Felix up bridal style...his breathing was shallow, he was bleeding from many places.... I frowned as I kicked Pete in the stomach. "WHY DID YOU HURT HIM! WHY?!" I kept kicking him. When I stopped kicking him he was on the ground... He wasn't moving but he was still alive. I looked at Felix...i needed to get him some help....and fast! I took my jacket from around my waist and covered Felix with it, picking him up bridal style. I knew if teachers saw him like this, they would start asking questions....i looked out into the hallway and ran to my dorm....i knew someone who could help.