Chapter 1

Chapter 1 -

      "Oh what the heck, it's the first day and I'm already late." Na Yun thought to herself frustratingly; throwing in pens, pencils, a notebook, an iPod Touch, and her phone in the first bag she laid eyes on her first day back to Korea, which was just yesterday.

      So here's the quick background information - after becoming successful and recognized as the top artist, idol, singer, and dancer in South Korea (by SM Entertainment), she went back to her hometown L.A. and continued her career there and now she's back in South Korea again. This time, it's for a totally different reason.

      "Alright, I think I'm ready." Na Yun said to herself, looking at the mirror, checking her outfit to see if there was anything that should be added on or taken out.

   Perfect, Na Yun praised herself and walked out of her master bedroom, through the living room and out the front door.

*     *     *      *      *      *

[On the news] "News of Na Yun's return to Seoul has certainly spreaded fast, but not only has she came back, it is rumored that she has changed agencies, which caused quite a bit of confusion to her fans and in the industry."

"In an interview, she hinted that she would be attending high school in Seoul, but we have yet to find out where. Our sources say that she will be starting her first day this morning."

"The shock of losing the currently, most popular idol in SM was deeply felt by all of her now ex-labelmates."

"Even so, her very closest friends, such as SHINee's Onew and Taemin, F(x)'s Amber and Krystal, EXO's Chanyeol, D.O, and Baekhyun, and also many of her previous drama and movie co-stars welcomed her back yesterday. Due to so many popular idols and actors showing up all in one place, the airport had to triple the security for safety reasons."

"We would like to wish her the best of luck, which we know that she has a lot of, and will continue to be successful in her future years in the entertainment industry, no matter where she goes." [End of news]

"Na Yun's back? I wonder why she didn't tell us anything." Zelo said to Jung Kook.

"Let's go to the front of the school." Jung Kook said to Zelo, pulling him along.

"Wae? Wae?" asked Zelo.

"Did you see Na Yun on the news this morning?" replied Jung Kook.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"You'll see."