Chapter One

Hey guys! Welcome to my new fanfiction. This most likely will not make sense if you have not seen the other seasons. Season 13 was just released yesterday! I had a dream about it last night. I dreamed that Jack had a twin sister, who is you, and both of you guys are strong but you're not as strong as him. I will try my super best to go along with the episodes. I'll watch the episode on Thursday when it is first released then I'll watch it again on Friday when it is released on the CW app. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Lay back and relax and join this ride with us. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!

You sat bundled up in a corner next to your little brother. Hiding in the shadows afraid of what could pop up. "Brother, where is Dad?" You asked. He turn his head to look at you with glowing yellow eyes. "I... I don't know." He answered but was soon caught up in his own thoughts.

The door to the room was burst open. Startling you. Your brother sat protectively in front of you. He reached his arm out over your body. A tall man stumbled into the room. But with the darkness engulfing you guys, it was quite difficult to see his features.

Instantly your brother stood up. The man shifted in his place and visibly went stiff when he noticed you guys. Your brother cocked his head to the side. "Father?" He asked barely audible to you. "What? No no no!" The strange man spoke quickly. He put his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"Whats your name?" The man asked your little brother. Now that you thought about it, you didn't know your brothers name. Your brother looked back to you slowly then snapped his head back to the stranger.

"My name is.... is Jack?" Your brother questioned himself. "And this is" he gestured behind him to you. "This is (y/n), my older sister." He put his arm back to his side.

You stood up proudly next to Jack. The both of you stepped out of the shadows and into the light. You were finally able to get a good look at the man.

He seemed to tower over the two of you. He had slightly wavy light brown hair that about reached his shoulders. His hazel eyes shone brightly in the dark room.

His eyes darted over to you and his eyes widened when he saw your guys naked bodies. "Uh, I'm Sam." He smiled nervously.

"Sammy!" A voice called out from behind Sam. Another man jumped behind Sam. This man seemed startled and filled with anger.

At the sight of you two he pulled out a metal thing thing that was kind of shaped like an 'L'. "Why is there two?" He asked.

Without hesitation he pointed it at you and something little metal thing shot out and hit you square in your left shoulder.

Your shoulder jolted back from the impact. Your right hand swung up and gripped your shoulder tightly. You looked down to your shoulder in shock then looked back up to Jack who was staring down at you with a look you could not distinguish.

He mumbled something then brought his attention back to the boys. His eyes once again were glowing, but this time with anger. He opened his mouth as if he was yelling but only a loud vibrating sound came out.. The boys were pushed back by a force/sound. A yellow-ish color surrounded them. Slowly your brother lifted them off of the ground. They were struggling but were no match compared to your brother.

Sam and the other man tried freeing themselves but were moving in slow motion, thanks to what evere your brother was doing. They looked to each other shocked and not knowing what to do. "Let's go Jack." You spoke up.

He looked over his right shoulder to you. "Alright (y/n)." He closed his mouth letting the men fall to the ground with a thump. Their limp bodies fell to the ground. They had fallen unconscious.

You stepped forward and held your brothers right hand with your left. He turned to you and looked right at your wound. He raised his hand swiftly and stuck his index and thumb right into your wound. He swished his fingers around looking for the little object.

All while this was happening you felt no pain, though you could feel the pressure. He pulled out the metal object and held his close to his face. He rolled it around between his fingers before discarding it to the floor.

You two walked out of the little house hand in hand.

--

You and Jack stood in front of an odd looking man. He didn't even move at all. He was wearing a blue vest with a white shirt under and black pants. He had one leg resting on a rock as he stood. He was wearing a funny looking hat along with a sword in his right hand and had a colorful bird perched upon his left shoulder.

You looked around at your surroundings not minding what had caught your brothers attention.

"Father?" He asked. You cocked your head to the side and stared at your brother. "Jack, this is not Dad." You folded your arms over your bare chest frowning.

"How do you know?" You turned back around ignoring him and continued watching the trees. "Are those... animals?" You asked Jack. Not waiting for a response you strolled over to the tree line.

You looked behind you and saw Jack still standing there. You stepped in between the trees. You smiled at the feeling of the dirt crunching beneath your bare feet.

In the corner of your eye something moved. You turned your head and saw a little red fuzz ball rolling about. It had a red and white tail with pointy ears with a little bit of black at the tip.

You ran over to it, ready to grab it but it bolted into a different direction before you could reach it. You frowned and ran after it.

It ran behind a tree, so you did too. You stumbled about a few times and tripped over roots and rocks, sending you tumbling to the ground.

You scampered around the forest floor trying to catch it. The fuzzball move with agile. It was unpredictable, making it difficult for you to catch it.

You finally grabbed it by the one of the hind legs. It craned its head around letting out a growl and clamped its jaw down on your right hand.

Again, you felt no pain. You brought your other hand and pried its mouth off of your hand. Keeping its mouth shut. You hugged it tightly and started making your way back to your brother.

When you stepped back out from the trees you couldn't see your brother. The only thing besides the building was a black car. You could see two people standing by the car.

Another person came out of the building and climbed into the car. The car drove away leaving one person behind. That person walked away.

"Jack?" You called out? There was no response. You felt a tight feeling in your chest. With the fuzzball still in your arms you maneuvered back to road.

A new quest on your mind. 'Find Jack'