Chapter Three

You guys were now in the bunker. Sam showed you where your guys rooms will now be. It pretty close to their room but not too close.

You and Jack had decided to get rooms a few doors away from each other. Well more like Jack decided that. He said that Sam and Dean don't share a room so you guys shouldn't have to.

"Sister." You looked up from the book Sam had given you a few minutes ago. The book is called 'Rosemary's Baby'. He said something about relating to the book. But you had no interest in the book. It was quite boring.

"Yes Jack?" You asked closing the book. He moved over and sat next to you on the bed where you were sitting. "What is wrong with us?" Your eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?" "Dean says we're an abomination." He stared you in the eyes. "Jack, I'm not sure if it's safe for us to be with these people. We need to find father. He's making you doubt yourself. All these things he tells you is bad." Jack's eyes darted down to his lap.

"There is nothing wrong with us brother. We're just...." you thought for a second. "Different I guess." You shrugged your shoulders. "A-and you got shot and you're perfectly fine. Dean says that's not okay." Jack stuttered. "You weren't there but I was also stabbed with what Dean and Sam called an angel blade." He looked back up at you.

"An angel blade? I've never heard of such a thing." You folded your arms. "They said it kills angels and demons." He leaned in closer. "I heard them whispering upon themselves. I'm supposed to be dead." He pointed to his chest

"We're not normal." He said again. "Do you expect us to be normal brother? We are born from Lucifer. We are part angel." He dragged a hand down his face. "Brother may I tell you something? You will not tell those men what I said, okay?" You leaned in close to his ear. He nodded his head.

"When those demon's took me they told me things about the men. They said they aren't good people. That they've done real bad things. I'm starting to think it's true." He shoved your shoulders. "That's nonsense." He stood up from the bed. "Aye but it's true. Think about it." He rubbed his arms. "The man in the white suit, in the field earlier today, also said that. But I don't know." He lowered his head.

"We need to find Castiel. Mother told us to." You set your book to the side and stood up. "We need to leave." You walked over next to him.

"No we don't sister. Sam said we're safe with them." "You're far to gullible Jack." You pointed at him. "Just get out of my room. We'll talk about this when it is morning. Goodnight."

He walked to your door. "Goodnight."

--

You were already laying in bed wide awake staring at the ceiling. "What are you doing?!" A voice echoed down the halls. You sat up and speed walked to your closed bedroom door. "Why would you do this!" The voice sounded to be right outside your door.

You swung your bedroom door opened and saw your brothers door opened. Your bare feet patted lightly across the cement floors. You peeped your head into your brothers room and saw Dean standing there with his back to you. He was blocking your view from your brother.

"Look at me you idiot. Okay first A this isn't going to to do anything." Dean sounded furious. "And B-" Dean stopped and took a step back. "What the hell?"

What did Jack do now? "Exactly, what the hell am I? I can't control what ever this is..." Jack's voice was quiet. "I will hurt someone."

"You know my brother thinks you can be saved." Dean spoke again. "You don't believe that." Dean hesitated before he spoke again. "No I don't." "So... if you're right?" Jack asked. Dean raised a hand, something shiny glistened in his hands. He has a big knife in his hand.