4 | IN WHICH SERA IS BEAUTIFUL

Four- In Which Sera is Beautiful

Seraphina sat in her brother's car reapplying lipstick as they pulled up to the party. Leaning closely in the mirror she looked over at him before puckering her lips.

"Stiles?" He hummed in response and looked over at his older sister, "You can go in, I'll be inside in a bit." The boy nodded and got out of his car then running up Lydia's driveway and entering her house.

Seraphina was listening to music as it was set to a low murmur she was now putting on mascara  and focusing on her reflection. She didn't notice the figure next to her car until it knocked on her window.

"Stiles, I'll be out in a second!" She sang nodding her head slightly towards the dark figure. The figure knocked again making her sigh and put her mascara down. "Stiles!" She said as she rolled the window down.

And the person outside was most definitely Stiles, it was actually a serious looking Derek Hale.

"Oh. My apologies Derek." She said closing the mirror.

"I need you to stop putting on make up and follow me." Derek said rolling his eyes. "You look pretty enough." Seraphina grinned up st him before hopping out.

"Pretty?" She asked with a smug grin making Derek smile.

He shook his head and motioned for her to follow him.

Seraphina slowly looked around and was sure to grab her phone. "You aren't going to kill me are you?"

Derek shook his head, "No but I need to tell you something very important."

---

"I-I, I'm gonna go." Seraphina mumbled as she stumbled to Lydia's house and away from Derek.

Seraphina was surrounded by teenagers dancing and drinking alcohol, she looked around for her brother to see him nervously talking to a girl. The girl looked happy to see Stiles.

Seraphina smiled happily at her brother. Slowly her smile turned to a grimace and a sharp pain shot through her head.

Immediately Derek's words ran through her head and she started to believe in them a little.

She shook her head and took a deep breath, with each breath she took it felt as if the walls were caving in.

Quickly she scurried off towards Lydia's back door.

As she grabbed the door to open it the ripped the handle off. Her breath started to deepen as she ran to the back door.

When she made it outside she turned her  in every direction looking for her brother's car. When she couldn't find it, Seraphina assumed brother left, she started to walk to the forest to go home.

She was stopped by a honking of a horn. She grabbed her ears and let out a shriek and growled. Growled?

She felt a hand on she shoulder and when she looked up she saw soft, yet hard, green eyes.

*****

I got bored in my speech class so I decider to write a little. Its short and I will update a longer one tomorrow.

Comment and Vote.

Mazzattack out ×××