》BOOK TWO《

¤Prove You Wrong¤

***

Karoline stood on the porch with her arms resting on the railing, an ice cold beer between her hands as she watched Dean working on the Impala. She had been out there with him, working on the Buick, but it wasn't nearly as bad at the Impala, the back end was just smashed in. It hadn't taken more than three days for her and Dean to fix it, now she was just working on re-painting the area.

"Why'd you stop?" She looked back to see Alayna coming over to rest against the railing beside her.

"Just needed a snack break..." Karoline trailed off looking at the beer in her hands. "Drink break." She corrected. Alayna nodded, turning her attention back out to the junkyard, to see Sam approach Dean.

"He'll be fine," Karoline sighed heavily at Alayna's confident words.

"I'm worried about him," Karoline admitted, there was no point in keeping it hidden from Alayna; she probably knew already anyway.

"You worry too much," Alayna replied.

Karoline managed a small, soft laugh at her words, "Cons of living with the Winchesters."

Alayna cracked a smile at the truth in her words, "That's the truth." Alayna agreed quietly, knocking her monster can against Karoline's beer. They both glanced up as they heard Sam's voice grown louder and they both sighed.

"We should get out there." Karoline nodded at her sister's words and they both headed down the steps and out into the junkyard where Dean and Sam were arguing

***

And we're back with book 2!! Join our gang as they take on the horrors and heartbreak of season two.

After 'Yellow Eyes' takes the life of John Winchester, Tom flees in search of some answers leaving Dean, Sam, Karoline, and Alayna alone once again. They track down Azazel, the demon responsible for the deaths of both their mothers, Mary and Hannah. And, they attempt to discover the demon's plan for Sam, Alayna, and other psychic children - young adults who were visited by Azazel as infants and given special abilities. During their travels, they use John's journal to help them carry on the family business-saving people and hunting supernatural creatures.

Buckle up and get ready because this is going to be one exciting ride