tres

'it's luh, bitch'

ariana;

we step in and the smell of alcohol and weed suddenly fills my nose. around every corner stood people making out, not giving a fuck about all the saliva they drippin on other people.

like tf hoe, get a room.

i'll probably play beer pong tho with angel. or meet and fuck derek depending on how shit goes.

i go over to the coach because i see angel sitting on swazzs lap and on the couch is gilinsky, and johnson along with nate.

i take a seat next to swazz, grabbing the blunt he offers me as soon as i sit down. 

"so" i start then taking a hit of the blunt, then exhaling the smoke, "where's the infamous derek luh?"

as if on cue, i felt a plop next to me, and then i feel heavy breathing on my ear, "it's luh, bitch"

"who are you calling bitch?" i exclaim, turning to see the fuckface who called me bitch. that's when i make eye contact with a face that looks like it was carved by a god.

"chill out ma, could never call a sexy ass girl like you a bitch" derek says, smirking, looking at me up and down.

fuck man, he's hot as fuck.

"i ain't yo ma, and i know i'm sexy, ain't gotta tell me twice." i roll my eyes, cause he's already annoying me. but i gotta do what i do best. break bitches hearts.

"chill out ari, derek's only fucking with you." i hear angel laugh. i turn to look at her and i roll my eyes.

"yo you guys wanna play a game?" i hear gilinsky ask. 

we all agree and ask what game.

"truth or dare bitches." gilinksy smirks.

this is gon be one interesting ass night.