It Seams Like You Could Use a Hand

Accidents happen in the crew, its inevitable. Radio's had their tail stepped on too many times to count, Ally has had many a spell go haywire, and Ace cant remember the number of times they've burned themselves by walking into sunlight. So yea accidents happen, doesn't mean its fun though King thinks as he struggles to stitch his arm back into place. This is the third time this month that someone got a lucky shot and broke the stitches holding him together. Having to sew with one arm was a pain, but King didn't really want to bother anyone about it since it wasn't a big deal. He muttered a string of curses as the thread snapped and his arm flopped to the floor again. King ran his attached hand down his face and let out an annoyed groan as he reached down to grab the offending limb. A knock on his door drew his attention and King could hear Ally on the other side asking if he was alright. Knowing the witch would enter the room no matter his answer, he stood up and opened the door for her. Ace, who was standing behind Ally with a first aid kit, started giggling.
"Ya know, when I told Ally that you might need a hand this isn't what I meant." The two rounded on the teen immediately, sending the vampire into another fit of laughter as Ally took the first aid kit and sewing supplies from them. King moved to let her in, shooting a glare at Ace as they cracked another pun before sitting next to the witch. Her magic made quick work of his stitches and soon King was back in one piece.
"Next time, let us help nerd," Ally said as she stood up and left the room. Ace poked their head around the corner soon after, wearing a grin that could rival Radio's.
"It 'seams' like y'all had fun," they said before bolting as King chased the vampire, yelling about how dead they were when he caught them.