The date

Rioko's pov

"I am so excited"said Rioko for this was his first date an meeting with his lover that he met online. They were going to go an get coffee an talk with each other. As Rioko walked into the coffee shop an looked around. He was saw the face of his lover and walked over to him "hey" Rioko said as he sat down. His lover look at him an smiled "hey, how are you?". Rioko smiled "fine, what about you?". The waiter came over an interrupted there conversation "what would u like?". Rioko answered first "some green tea please" the waiter wrote it down an looked to dark. "I'll have some coffee" he said in a deep sexy voice. This made Rioko blush a bit at the tone an covered his face a bit. The waiter wrote his order down an walked away. Dark was smiling then he looked at Rioko an tilted his head a bit. "You okay?" He asked Rioko an he quickly nodded try not to get more embarrassed. Dark chuckled an gently put Rioko's hands down. He looked Rioko in his blue eyes an smiled "it's okay". Rioko smiled an was okay they started to chat after awhile. Later there drinks came an they started to drink them. After they paid they walked outside. Dark looked at Rioko "hey...um do you want to meet my family?". Rioko smiled an nods dark started to walk with Rioko following him.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

They reached Dark's home "I have to warn you they can be pretty crazy sometimes". Rioko nodded an smiled, dark opened the door an saw glitch on the floor playing with blocks. Dark walked to Glitch an picked her up. Dark walked back to Rioko "this is glitch". Glitches waved slightly an yawned. "Who is here?" Said...

To be continued
Hello guys this is a new series can you tell me what you think about it?