Chapter 2

You walked with Harry, Ron, and Hermione to the Quidditch pitch for your lesson with Madam Hooch the next day.

"Harry, what are we doing?" you ask him.

"I'm afraid that I don't know, Y/n," Harry replied with a sigh.

"Oh look, it's Saint Potter, Blood-Traitor, and Mudblood! Oh, and the so-called 'Slytherin'," Malfoy made quotation marks with his hands, "called Saint Potter's sister!" Malfoy added with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and stood next to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Madam Hooch walked out and started explaining everything.

"And to get your broom, you say 'Up'!" she explained.

There was a chorus of "Up!"s, and you were the first one to get your broom. Harry was second, then Draco.

After we all mounted our brooms, Madam Hooch started the countdown. "3... 2..."

Then Neville's lost control of his broom and he flew up into the air. A few moments later he was on the ground lying there clutching his wrist.

"Oh my, a broken wrist! Let's get you to the hospital wing... ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LEAVE THE GROUND OR YOU WILL BE EXPELLED BEFORE YOU CAN SAY QUIDDITCH!!" Madam Hooch yelled.

And of course, Draco Malfoy picked up Neville's Remembebrall and flew up into the air. You and Harry flew up with him.

"Ha! Catch this, Potter!" Malfoy yelled, throwing the ball into the air and away from you.

You and Harry chased after it, and you sped up on your broom, catching it just in time. You and Harry landed just as Professor McGonagall ran out of the castle.

"You two are coming with me!" she shouted and grabbed your arms, pulling you through the castle.

You looked at your twin with fear in your eyes. 'What is she gonna do?' You mouthed to Harry.

Harry shrugged with a look of pure terror in his eyes. You were nervous about getting expelled.

Professor McGonagall stopped in front of a classroom. "Professor Quirrell, may I please have Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint?"

Professor Quirrell nodded and the two boys walked out of the classroom.

"Boys, I may have just found your new seekers for Quidditch!" Professor McGonagall said excitedly.

The boys looked at each other and then at Harry and You.

"REALLY?!" you all shouted at the same time.

"Yes."

And with that, you all went back to class. You and Harry couldn't believe that you two hadn't been expelled.

You then realized you and your twin brother would become enemies out on the Quidditch pitch. This could tear your friendship apart!

You walked down to the dungeons for Potions class. You dreaded it because you Professor Snape was rude to you and Harry. You looked over at Hermione. She looked at you with a look of pity, knowing that you had to sit next to Malfoy. You sat down and sighed as he swaggered into the classroom. You wondered what you would do today in class.

"Y/n, tell me, how's Saint Potter?" Malfoy asked.

You sighed again and rolled your eyes. Then, you started drawing in your notebook again. Malfoy grabbed your notebook and stared at it.

"Hm... you're an ok artist."

You grabbed your notebook back and kept drawing.

*One week later*