Prolouge

* Start 14/10/17

It's an ordinary day on Auradon. Mal daughter of Maleficent is with her best friends Evie the Evil Queens daughter, Jay Jafars son and Carlos Cruella de Vill son.

King Ben is preparing a gift to Mal or can we say his girlfriend. They have had so many adventures together. It has been tough but they did it.

One year ago Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos came to Auradon from the Isle of Lost. They had an plan to take over Auradon as revenge. But everything changed. Mal fell in love and Evie started to be something more than beautiful. Jay found out that he liked games and teamwork and Carlos found out that dogs isn't that bad as Cruella de Vil told him.
Together they stopped Maleficent evil plan and turned her into a lizard.

Or six months ago Mal returned to the Isle of Lost became she couldn't fit in. But when Ben and the others came to bring Mal back Ben got captured by Ursula's daughter Uma, Captain Hook's son Harry and Gaston's son Jill. They had to fight to get back Ben and they did it together. But Uma followed Ben through the barrier and cursed Ben to love her. Mal broke the spell with the true loves kiss and Uma swam away.

Today it's exactly one year ago when Mal came to Auradon. And that's why Ben had an gift prepared.

~~~~~

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. There are going to be a lot of * markings. Don't mind them it's just for me and I really hope that those doesn't disturb you. And if it does let me know in the comments so that I can think of maybe taking them away.