❤chapter 1❤

Buzz...
Buzzz...
BUZZZZZZZZ.....

Tikkis POV
______________________________________
MARINETTE WAKE UP YOURE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!
"Ugh.....tikki what time is it"
7:25 you have 5 minutes!

Marinettes POV
______________________________________WHAT only five minutes!
I jumped out of bed and didn't have time to wash my normal clothes. So I decided on some black high waisted shorts and a light blue crop top that was decorated with roses. I put my hair in the usual pig tails, but instead of my red ribbon to hold them in place I found a couple of gold scrunchies and used those.

Alyas POV
______________________________________Dang girl! You look hot today!
"Haha, thanks alya"
No problem girl, lets go find the boys

Marinettes POV
______________________________________the past month we have been hanging out with Nino and Adrien. Nino and Alya were a thing and I could tell that her and nino were definatly going to try to set me and adrien up.

TIMESKIP AFTER SCHOOL.....

Adriens POV
______________________________________Marinette looked pretty today....don't you think plagg??
(Plagg) what is someone crushing again???
Adrien blushes and doesn't respond
Actually plagg,i might like marinette...
         (Plagg) ha I knew you would like her someday!
Adrien stood there confused because he expected plagg to make some rude comment.
(Plagg) why don't you go take a shower you stink!!!
(Adrien) Hey! No I dont! But I will take one anyways.

Plaggs POV
______________________________________YES! He finally likes her! I know that she is ladybug because at school I could feel tikkis presence in her purse. I'm not allowed to tell the poor lovesick (sinnamon roll hehe)
He will figure it out someday.
Besides, when he does I will get to be with my beloved tikki!!!

Marinettes POV

(Currently in the kitchen frosting a wedding cake)
I wonder who is getting married tikki, judging by the cake they must be pretty rich!
The cake she is working on is a six tier red velvet with edible jewels and very extravagant piping designs.
(Tikki)
I don't know who is getting married but you are doing such an awesome job!it looks MIRACULOUS!
(Marinette) I give tikki the death stare and say, you know how I feel about puns!!!
(Tikki) I laugh then hear something crash in the kitchen and my first instinct is to hide.

(Marinette)
I hear a loud BANG!
And droop my piping bag then I feel a pair of gloved hands around my mouth.I tried to scream but I couldn't then my whole body went numb and I blacked out

.

.

.

.

.

Adriens POV

After I took a shower I decided to take a walk around Paris. I look at the beautiful lit up Eiffel Tower, but then I see something I never wanted to see in my whole life.A lifeless girl being held by her ankles over the Eiffel Tower with blood streaming from her sides.
I transformed into chat noir and ran closer.That's when I screamed and ran towards her.....it was marinette......

CLIFFHANGER