Boricky (stripclub au)

If you havent read nastyrouges blog this may be confusing. Since Boris isnt in that au i decided i might as well put him in as someone who works at a flourist. He is the youngest in the family so of course everyone is so protectice and wont let him join the club. This is going to be a few points and just let me know if y'all would accually like me to write a story on this
•Boris works in a coffee shop or flower shop  near the club (mostly cause I can make as many coffee pick up lines as I please with this concept also of it's flowers he can a employee of Minnie's thus another way for Mickey and him to meet when Mickey shows up to flirt badly with Minnie but sees her employee instead)
• on the rare days he can work as a waiter in the club when they are really stuck for money.
•he meets Mickey through his sister Boresse
•Boresse and Mickey are basically just fuck buddies with no intimate feelings attached.
•Mickey tries to learn more about Boris
•They meet again when Boris is working causing Mickey to drop a load of punny pick up lines.
• the fuck boy mousey boy slowly ends up getting 'Feelings' *gags* cause what are feelings ?
• Brenda is- well Brenda and over protective af
• for drama let's throw in mugs as a friends of Boris who has unrequited feelings ((don't worry if y'all want I can make another fic with the same concept just Boris and mugs end up together if y'all like ))
•Bendy gladly spends more time with cuppo since Brenda is distracted.

It was just a quick concept obviously more will be added to it if you have any ideas for this don't be afraid to comment ;)