[20] 'Friend'

Sungwoon's POV-
Jisung came back inside the building with the boys, and he explained to us what he explained to them in private. We all came to agree with it, while KnK did their job: Hacking.

- - -

"Looks like that Areum girl is coming out of the office now," Inseong stated, "With a different member of NCT too. . . Actually, scratch that, it's Leetuk of Super Junior."

"What?!," We all scurried over to the monitors and saw Areum smiling as she listened to Leetuk.

"Can we hear what they're saying?," Jaehwan asked.

"Nope, no mics," Heejun answered, "But we can guess that she passed the audition considering that she's wearing one of SM's trainee bands." He zoomed in to give a closer look at Areum's left wrist, "That's the item you need in order to get into the building if you aren't staff. Anyone that has that thing on can enter without a hassle."

"Alright," Minhyun elaborated, "We have our way in now. . . That's good."

"Definitely," Jihoon nodded, "If Areum-ah can keep up this act, then we'll be able to have access to many SM files by putting one of our special pin cams on her."

Heejun nodded, "Looks like she's exiting the building now."

"'Kay.  Sungwoon, text her to meet go straight to our home."

"Already on it, Hyung," I stated, typing away on his phone, "And-. . . Sent!"

We turned to the monitor, and saw Areum pull out her phone, she waved goodbye to Leetuk, and headed in the direction of Wanna-One's base.

"Okay," Seungjun stood up, "Our job's done!  It was nice working with you guys for a good 10 minutes!," he pat Jisung's back and leader of Wanna-One rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. . . Don't worry, one day we WILL have a big mission for you guys.  Just do you thing with Astro and life will be exciting okay?"

"Sure thing," Jihun grinned, "We'll see you guys around," he gave a playful salute to Wanna-One and lead his group outside, "Protect that Areum girl well!"

". . . I guess we should head back then?," Jaehwan suggested after a few 'good' moments of silence.

"Yeah. . . That's a good idea," Jisung nodded, "Let's go."

- - -

Areum texted me saying that she'll be hanging out with the dance team at a park near the school, and we all let her be. I texted her back that it's okay after Minhyun and I decided to relax in my office and that I'd pick her up around 9 since the team was also planning to eat out.

Sungwoon: "Stay safe okay?"

"Safe is my middle name, Sungwoon." :Areum

Sungwoon: "Areum. . ."

"What?~" :Areum
"Alright fine, I'll stay safe. I gtg now, I'll text you when we're leaving to eat." :Areum

Sungwoon: "Thank you ;)"

"No prob. Ttyl!" :Areum

"Since when did Areum get your number, Hyung?," Minhyun asked me as we stood in my office doing nothing, but playing pool.

"I'm guess she saved it when I told Jihoon to call her if we could visit her dance practice that day," I answered casually, hitting one of the solid colored balls into the pocket.

"You two seem to have gotten close," Minhyun observed, strategically planing where to hit the one of the stripped balls.

"Yeah?"