No you shut up(no you shut up) Chapter 1 omg just stop fight already you two!!!!

Narrator 1: In a world were everything is peaceful...

Narrator 2: Hey you! Hey you ! over there in the booth have you seen a rainbow kitten...

Narrator 1:Who the hell are you ! How did you get in here !...

Narrator 2: THAT IS NOT IMPORANT RIGHT NOW I NEED TO FIND MY RAINBOW KITTEN!.....

Narrator 1: Are you talking about the Myon cat ...Uh i mean Nyan cat ?

Narrator 2: NO I MEAN RAINBOW KITTEN ITS A CAT MADE OUT OF RAINBOWS AND HE CAN SHOOT LASERS OUT OF ITS EYES!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Narrator 1: No i have not seen any rainbow cat's.....

Narrator 2: ITS A KITTEN NOT A CAT!!!!!!!.....

Narrator 1: Sorry you don't have to get mad about it is just a cat.....

Narrator 2: NO ITS A KITTEN BECAUSE THEY ARE BABY CAT'S !!!!........

Narrator 1: Well sorry about that for not saying it right but for now were in medieval times....

Narrator 2:I Don't Care about that right now i need to find him rig{teleported way}

Narrator 3:both of them were teleport way to medieval times......

Narrator 1: Narrator 3 we know we got teleported here you don't have to point it out GOT THAT !!!!!....

Narrator 3:Sorry about but hey did you know were in a book....

Narrator 1&2:No we did know we were in a book....

Narrator 2: What's it called ???........

Narrator 3: i don't know what the books is called but the chapter is called no you shut up...

Narrator 2: NO YOU SHUT UP.....

Narrator 3: The book chapter is called no you shut up

Narrator 2: No you shut up

Narrator 1: YOU BOTH SHUT UP...Wait if we are in a book and the chapter is called no you shut up that means right now someone is reading what we are saying because everytime we talk the words go to the chapter so that means...

{all looks at the fourth wall }

Narrator 1&2&3: How come we didn't see that there before i see people looking at us...

Fourth wall: hey you guys stop making terrible fourth wall jokes and stop look at the people and get back to the story you ass clown's.....

Narrator 2: what is your name ??

Fourth wall : build and stop looking at the people because you are at risk off breaking the fourth wall because before now you didn't see the fourth wall until Narrator 1 had to say something.

Narrator 1:well i am sorry about that fourth wall good bye come on guys let's go get some food 

Fourth wall: hey get back here  i was not done talking with you!!!.....

Narrator 2: i know a really good baker around the corner.....

Fourth wall:hey what wait...

Narrator 1: throws a axe at the fourth wall ands cracks it....

Narrator 2:were did you get the axe from.....

Narrator 1: you are forget i am the one who got us here i can summon anything...

Narrator that has not been numbered yet: that is all for today we are going to do longer chapter then this one because we were just get a feel of what we are going to do in later times and we will get rainbow cat back.

Narrator 2: IT IS KITTEN!!!!!!!!.

Narrator ? well sorry princess but that all folks just for to day hey guys lets go get some food i am so hungry right now

FOURTH Wall: YOU LEFT THE CHAT ON 

Narrator 1&2&3: sorry{CHAT OFF}