The Big News!

As Skylar walks down the hallway to your headmasters office she tucks her element reader necklace into her shirt. (Looks like picture) The hallways are empty because they all have just gone to there rooms for bed, as it is the beginning of curfew.

She knocks lightly on the door. Hearing a faint 'Come in,' in return. Walking in, slowly closing the door behind her, she walks to his desk.

"What was it you wanted me to talk about Proffesor?" She asks

"First take a seat." He motions to a chair and she sits. "You are aware of the TriWizards Tournament being held and Hogwarts this year do you?" He asks calmly. You nod.

"Well since you have had you grades go up higher than anyone else's in the school and added to your elemental powers by adapting to whatever element your using, has brought up the topic of you being in the tournament for testing your safety and control with them." He says calmly. Skylar's jaw was ajar...

Skylar's POV

'Did he just say be in the tournament?...' she thought awestruck.

"Wait Sir but I'm underaged!" I say quickly

"They are aware, but they still are making you do it to test your abilities." He says with a little bit of worry on his face. "But don't worry I can assure you that the Headmaster of Hogwarts Albus Dumbledore will explain everything to you." He says trying to be reassuring.

"I would get packing and get some well needed sleep. You will be leaving tomorrow by our magical carriages." He says and I nod getting up slowly. Shuffling over to the door.

"Thank you Proffesor. I hope this isn't a mistake." I say calmly. I open the door and start my speed walking to my dorm.

I'm calm on the outside but the inside of me is. HOW DARE THEY! THEY CAN JUST MAKE ME DO IT THATS ILLEGAL! Wait... didn't people die in this before. I could be potently dying because of this... I'm way nervous...

~the next day when your in the carriage ready to leave.~

I'm sitting in the carriage ready to explode from nervousness. My school mates are waving me good-bye and good luck and the carriage takes off... Well luck usually isn't on my side my whole life is an example of that. My Dad leaving mysteriously, and Sam my brother and my Mother dying for a mysterious reason. Ware I'm going right now... there are loads of little unlucky details, but I don't want to bore anyone with those.

As I sit in the carriage I look out the window watching the clouds go by. I stare at my reflection. I didn't notice how drastic my face changed over the summer I look totally different!

 I didn't notice how drastic my face changed over the summer I look totally different!

I definitely look more mature, but I don't feel it. Maybe because I'm hiding inside myself because of this whole situation.

I at least hope for these tasks not to get me killed. It would be great to walk out of this alive and say that I'm classified as 'safe' from the ministry's.

Let's just hope for the best...

DISCLAIMER!
Me: hey guys I hoped you like this chapter I just wanted to let you all know that I TRY to update regularly! And—

Harry: isn't this a disclaimer hence the title of this section.

Me: if you would let me get there! Ok so!—

Hermione: Sophia dose not own any of us!

Skylar: EXCEPT MEEE!!!! SHE OWNS MEEE!!!

Ron: any louder? I don't think the other side of the world heard you yet Sky

Skylar: meanie...

Hermione and Harry: 😂

Me: well anyway. Yeah I don't own any of the J.k. Rowling series... like duh why would I?

All: don't for get to vote and comment!!! BYE!