Arriving!

Skylar's POV

I've been flying for a while now and I see the Beauxbatons carriages in front of ours. We come to a halt and so do their carriages. I look out onto the black lake and the Durmstrang boat just came out of the water, how cool!That's their entrances cue. Beauxbatons start off with their carriages and my carriage stays back. Once they made their entrance it was ours.

My carriage swooped down glowing with all the elements. Carriage is almost like riding a wave of water, with flaming wheels, every corner is outlined with a gold-ish green vine, letting the light reflect off it. The Hogwarts students are all cheering, which makes me sink back into my seat.

I'm so nervous for my entrance. Some kids in my school helped me plan it. They seemed to be more excited about it than I am.

We land where the other carriages landed. My carriage door opens and I hop out. I tug and fix my uniform. It has black shorts with thigh high black socks, a white dress shirt, with spenders with the elements on little pins on the straps, and finally a long cloak. One side of the spenders are all the elements I can do in general and the other side I specialize in, and the shoes are just white sneaker like shoes, super comfortable by the way!

Looking around the Beauxbaton and Durmstrang uniforms are so much more formal than mine.

I feel so under dressed and this is a designated school uniform!

...

I walk in behind the Durmstrang waiting for it to be my turn. I had already dropped off my stuff at my room I was sharing with some Beauxbaton girls two were Fleur and her little sister.

The Durmstrang went in after the Beauxbaton's went in and I started to mentally prepare myself.

Harry Potter's POV

"And now our only guest from The America's School of Sorcery, Witchcraft and Wizardry!"

The doors opened and a girl with dark brown hair that could be mistaken for black walked in. Her eyes were brown, but had a weird sparkle to them.

"Headmaster Dumbledore! Would you mind holding something for me if I throw it?" She asked. Dumbledore simply nodded holding his hand out.

The girl took out her WAND! And threw it to him and Dumbledore caught it. With a flick of her wrist all the hanging fire bowls went out. We heard foot steps then they stopped. A green light came out of the girls hands as she was now standing in front of the Slytherin table. The light had a wispy look to it, like fairy dust. Small strokes clearly visible surrounded her face, illuminating it. Vines started to grow out of her hands and tangle together above their heads, floating and glowing, not looking like they were coming down any time soon. She opened her eyes and the glowing stopped. She moved away from the Slytherin to the Ravenclaw, leaving the vines to float their and glow. That's the only light so far in the Great Hall.

 That's the only light so far in the Great Hall