Yomo x Emma

(WARNING this one shot contains smut, if you don't like it or is under age do not read, please enjoy. Also, this chapter may or may not contail spoilers from Tokyo ghoul Re read at your own risk)

Today is a very calming day for the small Coffee shop call Re, a small doorbell sounds as the doors of the shop open and reveal a young lady around on her 26 years old, she has brown hair that reach on her upper back, secretary glasses showing her deep purple eyes, a beige color skin which looks delicate and soft and her white outfit hugging her hourglass figure. The young lady smiles while she fix her glasses, feeling relief as the shop was empty today, she walks her way towards the counter as she sees a familiar silver haired man, but she was stopped by the manager "Emma? Its a surprise to see you here, how have you been?" The young lady known as Emma turn her head towards the manager and smiles sweetly "Touka, its good to see you as well, I've been fine thanks for asking, how have you been?" Emma asks as she turn her whole body towards Touka, Touka chuckles a little while scratching the right side of her head with the back of the pen she's holding "I've been good too, would you like a cup of coffee? The usual?" Touka asks as she place the point of her pen on her notepad, Emma place her hand under her chin, she didn't plan on drinking coffee today, but nods her head in the end anyways "yeah sure, but to go please, after talking with Ren- I mean, Yomo, I have to go to Uta for him to fix my mask since it ripped heh" Emma said with a small sweat drop but looks away with her lips straight in a line, Touka tilt her head a little confused but wrote Emma's order on the notepad "ok then I'll be right back" Touka said calmly and walks away, Emma looks back at the silver haired man, she took a deep breath and starts to walk towards the counter once again.

The silver haired man looks up and saw Emma walking towards him, his eyes went wide a bit surprised at her being there but his gaze return to normal and place a cup down as he close his eyes "didn't think I'd see you again" he said in a low yet deep voice while crossing his arms as he reopen his eyes, looking at Emma's purple eyes, Emma hums while placing her index finget on her cheek, tapping her cheek with the finger "I came here to ask you something Yomo and you better answer truthfully" she said sounding a bit demanding, the man known as Yomo frown a little at her behavior but sigh, knowing that she had changed over the years and this is how she turned out to be although he knew she was not the one to blame "fine go ahead and ask" he simply said while picking up two cups and turn around to place them in their rightful places "what are we?" The cups on Yomo's hands slip from his hands as he heard Emma's blunt question but he swiftly caught them before they could hit the floor, Emma looks at Yomo's back with wide eyes as she saw his action, she wrap her arms around herself and rubs her right arm a little with her left hand and looks away while bitting her bottom lip trying to keep herself focused "I mean...after that battle with one of Kaneki's "student" you were pretty beat up and...well...you...kissed me" a pink color blush appear on Emma's cheeks as she said that, the memory of Yomo gently kissing her lips replay on her mind and blush a deep red, she looks at Yomo feeling a bit confused even though Yomo's back was still facing her "because the last time we talked you told me that it was best if we stayed as friends until you sort out your feelings, I agreed because I know it must've been hard for you after I disappeared for two years and reported dead, after those two years the first thing I said to you was the break up when we met unexpectedly...but you know i was forced to!" Emma clarified as she unwraps her arms around herself and slam her hands on the counter looking at the back of Yomo's head with a hard confusing gaze "damn it Yomo! Talk to me! Tell me the truth! Do you still love me or not!?" Yomo stood there facing the cupholders without any movement as he heard Emma speak, after Emma finished talking he calmly turn around and walks around the counter towards Emma, once he was in front of her he lift both his hands and place them on her cheeks, cupping her cheeks gently and strokes her cheek with his thumb, resting his forehead on hers "you have no idea, how much I love you, even after what happened" Yomo spoke in a low yet deep tone as he stare at her eyes, Emma's eyes went wide at his response but then they sadden and frowns "then why? Why don't you want to be in a relationship with me? Are...are you afraid?" Emma asks and watches his reaction carefully, Yomo's gaze got serious and slowly push away from her forehead but kept his hands on her cheeks, Emma tilt her head and a small smile appear on her lips "neh~ are you afraid of what happened before to happen again?" She asks even though she had an idea that it was for that reason, Yomo didn't answer, instead he frown and look away from her gaze, Emma couldn't help but giggle and took a hold of his hands, she softly push them away from her cheeks and place them on her waist, Yomo's eyes went wide a bit surprised at her action and turn his head towards her, now it was Emma's turn to cup his cheeks once she did she pull him closely making their nose touch "silly Ren-Ren~ there's nothing to be afraid of anymore" she whisper sweetly, Yomo was about to say something but he was cut off as Emma seal their lips together in a gentle yet deep kiss, Yomo didn't expect for her to do such thing and froze in the spot with wide eyes.