help

((This is really short and had an abusive relationship trigger. I've been really depressed lately so i apologize for how short this is. Feel free to inbox some prompts or to yell at me to update. Remember there are trigger warnings. Slightly based off "a song about something probably"by emmanoodle))

michael.

well i'm not yours and you're not mine

jeremy.

Christine tugged at my arm, the recent conversation we were holding had faded as she pointed down the hallway. I looked away from my locker and faced Michael. 

Michael...and someone else. 

My friend walked closer to me and Christine slowly backed away a little. As if to say, this is your problem. 

michael.

you're running around as if you own me.

jeremy.

"Hey Michael and...?"

"His boyfriend, Lucas."

"Oh..." 

michael.

you still think you can control me.

jeremy.

I could feel the tension in the air. When had Michael gotten a boyfriend? Why didn't he tell me? I opened my mouth to ask a question but Lucas was already whisking Mike off. 

"Well, i'll see you later then? Mikey?".

All Michael did was give me a blank stare before he was taken away from Lucas. 

Christine moved closer back to me, tugging on my sweater lightly. Her voice was low, like she was scared of being heard. 

"Jeremy, something isn't right."

michael. 

but i don't want this.

jeremy.

jeremy.

"I know. Michael always tells me if something is wrong. I think he's hiding something. Something with Lucas." 

Christine nods with me as we watch Michael walk away with a too tight hand around his hip as Lucas introduces himself to Rich and Jake.