Their Exposure

*listening to Keep it Undercover by Zendaya*

If only Adrien and Marinette knew how to "keep it under the covers"

Hmm? Hmm? :3

*Future self appears*

I've come to end your life for making such a terrible joke.

______________________________________

Adrien POV

I can't decide what's worse about this situation right now. The fact that Marinette and I were having raw sex in my best friends bedroom, the fact that our secret relationship was no longer a secret....

Or maybe it's the fact that Alya and Nino are standing right in the doorway staring at us while I was balls deep inside Marinette.

It can't possibly get more awkward than this...

We were on top of the blankets so their was nothing covering our bodies from their view. They saw EVERYTHING.

I couldn't move and even if I could I wouldn't of been able to. Marinette was holding on to me so tightly that all I could do was stay where I was. Probably so she wouldn't be exposed any further.

So we just stayed there, completely still, while our friends stood in the doorway with surprise and shock written all over there faces.

Nino was the first to speak putting his hand near his mouth and clearing his throat he said. "Well this is..... interesting. I didn't think it would take fifteen minutes for them to get....this far. I think your plan worked a little too well Alya...."

"No shit!" Alya shouted, she looked pretty angry. "Just what the hell is THIS?! You two have some SERIOUS explaining to do, so put on your damn clothes and bring your asses into the living room NOW!!"

Alya stomped away heading back into the living room, Nino reached over to shut the door, before closing it all the way he had murmured something.

"Dude.......did you really have to fuck in my bed though?"

~~~~~~~~

Marinette POV

Well....I guess if anyone were to find out about Adrien and I dating, I'm glad it was our friends first.

Although Alya wasn't happy to catch us tangled in each other's arms making love. She was FURIOUS when we told her that we have been in this relationship for a good six months.

It only got worse when we got to the part where we didn't have any labels on the relationship until recently.

Nino pretty much had to hold her back from strangling Adrien.

"How DARE you play with Marinette's feelings like that?!"

I kept trying to tell her to calm down while at the same time Adrien was frantically apologizing to both Alya and myself. He really was the sweetest thing.

We also apologized to Nino for doing....THAT. In his bedroom, he didn't seem too upset, but he did mutter something about Adrien having to buy him a new mattress cause he was going to burn his own.

Our movie night came to quite a pause that night, but eventually everything was fine. It's been about a couple of weeks since our friends found out and since then Adrien and I have been more open about our relationship.

He holds my hand whenever we walked down street together and even kisses me goodbye right outside of my apartment complex despite the possibility of paparazzi being close by watching us.