Chapter five

Chapter Five
Bloom's pov

I looked at the girl in front of me. It must be her! It had to be her! How we're we going to tell her that she was a fairy though...

"Um, can I please have five smoothies?" I replied.

"What types?" She asked.

"Um, I'll have Mango..."

"I'll have Banana!" Stella smiled from behind me.

"Can I have Grape please?" Flora asked.

"Lemon for me." Said Tecna.

"Ur- berry?" Musa smiled.

"I'll have strawberry I guess?" Aisha said.

She wrote down the orders and gave it to a girl behind her, who had long dark brown hair. She looked bored as we waited.

"So, um..." I looked at the girl. "What's your name?"

"Um, Emma. I turned 17 one day ago."

I looked at the Winx and smiled. This was a sign! Emma had to be the fairy we'd been looking for!

"Wow, I turned 17 three days ago, you're two days younger than me!"

"Cool!" She smiled.

A girl behind Emma gave her the smoothies and she gave them to me.

"Anyway, Emma, I'm Bloom. Can you meet us at the park in fifteen minutes?"

She looked like she was thinking.

"Yup, I'll see you soon."

"Bye!" I waved. That girl was nice, she'd be a great fairy. I liked Emma.

~

We walked to the park, sat at a table with one of those big umbrella thingys and waited until she appeared from a corner.

**********

Okay, hi guys! I know I haven't updated in a while(more like a million years!) but I've been really busy.
Updates here will be kinda slow I think. I'll try to update maybe, every 1-2 weeks? Or either once or twice each month?
For those people who read my books, comment, vote and follow me, thank you! I really appreciate it! :)
Please share this book as well as my other ones!
Thanks again, bye!

~Emma ❤