Started From The Bottom

Maddie,Mackenzie,Melissa,and you,Macy.All are fan favorites of Dance Moms,Instagram, Twitter,Snapchat,Musical.ly,Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, Kids Choice,Teens Choice,and more.15 year old Maddie,13 year old Mackenzie,and 14-15 year old Macy,live with your wealthy mother Melissa in the state of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The three of you sisters and Melissa arrived on Dance Moms in 2011 when the show started,Abby Lee Miller,your dance coach,was dramatic,nice,monstrous,hideous,friendly,rude,funny,and crazy all at once.Towards Season 5-6 of the show,Melissa couldn't take the heat of Abby and the mothers,so,she decided to leave Dance Moms, FOREVER, with her three kids.During around 2016-2017,Maddie became more famous and starred in a lot of films.While Mackenzie worked on her singing career, and you,kind of went down Maddie's path as well,you also starred in movies and fans loved you,Maddie,and Mackenzie.Its crazy how you all started as little girls dancing in tutus in a dance studio,to being in singing careers,movie and lifestyle careers,and having more than 10M followers and fans all over the nation.Directors,Producers,and filmmakers have decided to create a special show for just the talented Ziegler family.This is Zooming With The Zieglers.