Chapter 9 - Let's Practice Dance

Please do give inline comments i just love reading them....

(After practice session, everyone went out of the college, Mukti, Nandini, Cabir & Navya were gossipping in parking but Nandini were lost somewhere..)

Mukti," Nandini kaha khoyi hui ho tum?? What are you thinking?"

Nandini," Nothing just was thinking ke hum Alisha ke true intensions reveal kar payenge ya nahi before its too late!!"

Cabir," Nandini, tension mat lo hum sab dekh lenge amd Manik ko bhi uske true colors ke bare mein sab pata lag jaega bas we guys have to be alert and keep an eye on Alisha and jab bhi vo koi strange call pe bat kare ya kuch bhi wierd kare just record it.."

Mukti," Yeah Cabir is right!! We should record her activity for solid proofs!!"

(Rest everyone came and joins them.)

Manik," What's up guys aj tum sab akele mein hi lage hue ho, panning kar rahe ho kya koi?"

Nandini," Haan vo hum Al... "

(Manik stares at Nandini with an eyebrow raised and Mukti kicks on her foot & interrupts her. Nandini realizes what she was about to say...)

Mukti," Bhai vo actually Nandini isn't feeling well so hum keh rahe the sabka wait na kare hum dono ghar chale jate hain but vo maan hi nahi rahi hai...!!"

Nandini," What?? Meri tabiat kharab!!"

(Mukti pinches on Nandini's elbow & tells her silently to say that she is not feeling well Nandini shouts ouch & understands what Mukti is thinking)

Nandini," Aa... haan vo m not feeling well so..."

Manik,"So what? Tum itni der se wait kiska kar rahi thi chali jati na!! Comeon lets go fast."

(Everyone bids adieu and leave for their respective places..")

(At home - Nandini keeps an eye on Alisha in such a way that she didn't able to know that she is being noticed by her. )

After few days, it was the day of the test of all the participants of their music that they decided to sing and on the dance performances.

In college

(All participants sang their respecive songs decided by them and dance performance was combined like a ball dance. Manik and Nandini were performing together, in between the dance, there was a step in which manik first pushes nandini away holding her one hand and then he pulls her back towards himself in rotation as shown in the pic below

 Manik and Nandini were performing together, in between the dance, there was a step in which manik first pushes nandini away holding her one hand and then he pulls her back towards himself in rotation as shown in the pic below

After this, according to the dance step decided, he pulled Nandini with a jerk towards himself (and everyone else was also doing the same steps as decided.) As soon as he pulls Nandini towards himself, Nandini was lost in Manik's eyes and so was Manik, eye contact lasted for 2 minutes, while everyone else was dancing with there respective partners, between manan air started blowing in between them there was a little gap left in between and Nandini's heart was beating fastly which manik was able to notice that nandini is being restless. Soon, she gets back herself in reality, of course with manik's voice," Nandini what happened comeon go we have to change partner now" & Nandini gets herself in reality but still her mind was occupied with lots of thoughts. The steps changed and so the partners keep on changing again and again in the groups.... The performance ended & it was time for the feedback.)