Who you wit?

I never thought I would be in this situation. You know, loving someone. For real for real. They always said love catches you off guard but damn this hit me like a freight train. I guess I have to take it back to the beginning way before I met him.
It was mid summer and you could tell by the way the air waved in the distance. Clearly I was not used to this. Being a northern girl did not prepare me for the dry Texas heat that was sure to knock anyone out. A fresh start was what I was looking for and I found it down in the cozy south. Not days before I could settle in was I meeting people, going on dates and living it up. It all seemed like a blur of long nights and groggy mornings that only got better over hot tea and a blueberry bagel. Eye candy and maybe even a boy toy was all I was looking for. Nothing too serious after all, I did just end a two year dead end relationship (we can talk about that later). I found myself dating the most handsome men with wealth and game that could play you out of your panties but none of them ever got a call back. Something was always wrong, too old, too short, too small(if you know what I mean). Nothing seemed to satisfy me but I was the hot new thing in town and everyone could notice. My roommate Ashanti tells me about a party coming up and I figure why not go.
"Hey girl, you busy tonight? This basketball player is throwing a pool party and we have to go!"
"I don't have anything to wear, and I don't know anybody just go without me"
"Hell no! Get your ass up and throw on something slutty, that ass will get you anything you want tonight"
Laughing I picked out some ripped high waisted jean shorts that complimented my cuff and a simple crop top that showed my belly piercing. No doubt I was stacked standing at 5'9, DD, with an ass like big booty Judy , you couldn't tell me shit. My cocoa brown skin was soft and smooth with my pouty lips and Chinese eyes I could seduce any man (or woman if need be).
We hop in the car and turn on the new Cardi B to get pumped for the night. As we drove you could hear us singing at the top of our lungs as we laughed and danced to the music.
Pulling up there were cars lined up for blocks so we parked and took the stroll towards the house. It was something out of a movie. A curved driveway led up to the double doors of the mansion that towered over us. Walking in we could see people everywhere dancing, drinking, talking, hell somebody was in a corner fucking I'm sure. The lights were low throughout the house but as soon as we hit the backyard it was a completely different scene. The house sat on the lake with a dock leading outwards connecting the two. There was a pool and a jacuzzi and half naked people everywhere. I had never seen such a thing I was amazed. We talk our stroll around the place seeing whose who and whose there while picking our snack of the night.
The night went on and on til I became bored with being the new girl who didn't know anybody and I went home.
Maybe big parties wasn't my scene so I figured I would try something more intimate. Not ten seconds later I get a call.
"Hello?"
"Judyyyyyyyy!"
"Who is this?"
"Aja from the party, what you up to?"
"Oh, hey girl. Nothing at all twiddling my thumbs wassup?"
"There is a kickback going on now get your butt to my place and bring a bottle"
Oh lord here we go. As much as I wanted to hesitate, I needed to enjoy myself instead of being cooped up in my room all alone.
I arrive and it's a few more than a handful of people there playing games listening to music just hanging out. I greet everyone and awkwardly take an open seat before Aja comes by to greet me.
"Help yourself to whatever you like, men included." She giggled and danced away.
Before I knew it I was taking Jell-O shots and slow grinding on a cute guy(or at least he seemed cute when I was drunk). We had been googlie eyed all evening so it was a matter of time. When we finished dancing I noticed it was late so he offered to walk me home.
"So what's your name?"
"Camille"
"And where did the beautiful Ms. Camille come from?"
"Somewhere far far away"
"So you're telling me I'm living in a fairytale?"
I laughed, he was corny but cute so it passed. We made it home and he walked me into my place normally this would be alarming but what the hell why not.
"Can I steal a kiss" he asked while leaning just inches from my face.
I nodded and met him the rest of the way. It was horrible. The man seemed like he couldn't control his mouth or his emotions which a double turn off. He went down which made it even worse but I was horny and if I didn't get any now I probably wouldn't get any later. He finished and I rolled over unsatisfied and ready to leave my own damn house. The following morning I woke up to a wet feeling. I thought I was crazy until I rolled over and realized this grown ass man had peed in my bed. It was time to go. I offered to wash his clothes along with my sheets so he wouldn't feel as embarrassed. The man walked out and I quickly locked my doors, I guess he's another trash notch on the belt but whatever.
The rest of the day I watched Netflix like a depressed 30 year old only romantic comedies and dramas.
The weekend rolls back around and my roommate comes knocking again. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wouldn't party so I sucked it up and told her to come in.
"Soooooo, I have some news for you."
"For me? What I do I just got here."
"Don't be silly, my friend thinks you're gorgeous and he wants to meet you."
"Oh really?"
"Well he really wants to fuck you and that's all"
"I mean I'm down but I have to meet him he could potentially be trash and I'm on a break right now, I'm trying to get my life together."
"He is at Connors now and they invited us over so hurry up and throw something on! I'm leaving in ten minutes" she storms out of the room and prepares herself.
I went into panic mode. Who is this guy? Is he cute? Will we vibe together? What am I going to wear?! Fuck I should've pretended I was asleep.