The day she turns

We got to school and she had the same home room as me so we walked together.we started talking about what type of things we like she says in a somewhat cute voice" hey, do you think we have the same classes?"I quikly replied with" let me check. Ive got art,werewolf class for some reason, drama then creative writing." Semuraki smiles softly at me and says" Hey I do too, and umm I dont know why but I uhhh I have werewolf class too haha I guess they got something wrong, hehe" its weird though because she acting as if she's lying. Anyway the day went by pretty fast so after 4th period me and Semuraki walked home instead of taking the bus, however this was a bad idea since we walked into some jerks and we were pulled into an alley way. They wouldn't let us go so we were terrified, although I was the one who was terrified Semuraki didn't brake a sweat she was so calm, as if she had been through this before. She started to worry me until one of the boys grabbed her by the Coles of her shirt and against this didn't faze her. Before I knew a shinning light glimmers around her and she turns into a gorgous werewolf with bright blue ear and two angelic purple tales she told me to run. However I wasn't going to leave when I could see what she can do I watch her as she punches the toughest boy there and then throws him to the ground, I had no idea what I was watching but I now know she can protect herself...

The next day she get on the bus and I gesture to come and sit next to me but when she comes over I see a scar on her face I go to appolagise but she put her point finger up to my lip and she says " lets just keep it our seceret ok?"she smiles widley and I think I was blushing because she starts laughing. We got to school and a guy was standing there he waved at semuraki and she walked over to him with her head down I was confused until I saw him......

Hi guys I hopr you enjoyed the story so far and I will try to get more chapters sent out thank you for reading bye
Michi~chan out!