Its Abbie

Cont....

/* Blake's phone */

George is calling.....

"oh shit" Blake yelped. He doesnt know what to do , so he did the first thing that came into his mind. He ran to his sister Abbie's room and knocked her door rapidly. She opened it partly and sticks her head out. "ok, what now?" she asked him, annoyed.

"you have to answer this call" blake said while pushing her door open. He entered the room and flops on her bed.

"but who is that?"  she took the phone from blake and looked at it "I dont know any george & neither do you"

"We are just text buddies, if you can say that" Blake shrugged.

"ok? Then talk to him. Why are you disturbing me?" Abbie huffed in annoyance. She threw his phone carelessly at him to which blake hurriedly catched it in mid-air.

"no, its just i dont want to talk to him yet. i am just comfortable with chatting for now" Blake murmured scratching his neck. He gave her a puppy dog eyes hoping her stone cold heart to melt.

"whatever weirdo, just know that you owe me one" Abbie reluctantly agreed.

"sure, now answer it"

She pressed the answer button and puts the phone to her ear.

/* phone conversation */

George : took you so long

Abbie : Well, I forgot how to answer a phone. Silly me.

George : (utterly surprised) what the ? you sound like a girl

Abbie : no shit, sherlock

George : (whiny) Come on blake, don't toy with me. Just speak normally.

Abbie : Believe it or not, this is my original voice.

George : wait, seriously ? but your voice.. (hesitates) ..um..sounds like a girl.. is that why you don't want to talk to me ?

Abbie : (silence)

George : (worried) Sorry if i offended you. It doesnt matter how you sound, you are still my friend.

George : (suspicious) wait a minute, You are my blake , right ?

Abbie : (giggles, playing coy) ohh, am i ?

Meanwhile, Blake was pacing back and forth in Abbie's room. He was listening to the one - sided conversation with intent all the while biting his non-existent fingernails.

"what are you doing? I told you to talk to him, not flirt or tease him" Blake whisper-yelled when he saw Abbie giggling into the phone.

"Will you let me do the talking?" Abbie muted the call and shouted at her brother. " or if you want to talk, i am happy to give the phone back to you" Abbie smirked when blake's face fell.

"Dont worry baby brother. I am not crushing on your crush" Abbie ruffled blake's hair fondly.

George : What do you mean, "Am I ?". Is this a game you are playing? Cause trust me it's not interesting at all

Abbie : ohh someone is cranky

Abbie : In case you are wondering why i sound like a girl, its because i am one.

George : (shouts in surprise) WHAT ?! who puts a name 'blake' to a girl ?

Abbie : Who said anything about my name being blake?

George : (confused) who are you then?

Abbie : you are the one who called me. Don't you know who you are calling for ?

George : (annoyed) I am looking for blake. Unless you are blake, don't waste my time.

Abbie : Well, we share the same blood if that is enough for u to talk to me.

George : Ohh....

George : now i get it. you are his mom.

Abbie : (shrieks) Do i sound that old? I am his sister, dumbass.

George : (smirks) I know. You are not the only one who knows how to tease. Two can play at this game.

Abbie : (scoffs) Oh please ! Don't gloat.

George : But Seriously, its nice to know you exist. Blake didn't tell me about you.

Abbie : you are his internet friend. He is not supposed to reveal stuff.

George : Ofcourse you would defend him, he is your brother.

Abbie : Not only that, I would advice you the same, son

George : (giggles) ok mommy !

Abbie : (huffs) I know I would regret calling you son

George : (hums) Its nice to meet you and all but where is blake ?

Abbie : He is with me.

George : Hm... I totally get why you had to answer his phone. But can i just have a word with him, please ?

/* George heard a lot of ruffling from the other line, then people shouting and finally someone answers */

Blake : (nervous, biting his lip)Hello !

George : Look Blake, you should have said it yourself if you are not ready to talk to me.

Blake : George , its just i...

George : (interrupts) No u listen, all i want to do is talk. I don't understand why you are afraid? Do i scare you or something? I don't want to do anything you are not comfortable with. So, call me when you are ready.

Blake : (silence)

George : By the way, you have a very unique voice. I like it

/* and then he hangs up */

**** @ @ ****

Lemme know your thoughts !

Question: What do you think of Abbie ?

Happy New Year Guys !! I still cant believe 2017 was ended. I hope you guys welcomed this year with a blast.

I welcomed it by sleeping. I am lame, cant help it.

Its been more than 2 months already that i have posted here. Sorry for the delay guys. I appreciate all of your support.

Thank you !