His Perfectly Imperfect Mate

"So, do you have- like- a wolf voice in your head?"

His lips parted in a smile as he replied, "No, that one isn't true. It's more like wolf urges I have. Like...the urge I have to mark you...among other things."

I can feel my face grow hot with his words, and I look away. "And to do that...you need to bite me, right?"

He nuzzled his face against my neck, trailing kisses as he went. "Mhmm."

His teeth grazed my shoulder, causing me to shiver as goosebumps rose on my skin.

"And then what?" He urged me to continue.

"And then we have to, umm..."

My back arched as he continued his assault on my neck. "Say it."

I shook my head, gasping when he reached a certain spot along my collarbone. "Say it."

"Mate. Then we will have to mate."

~*~

Emily Michaels is not your average flawless main character. She is not perfect, and she knows it. Her life isn't easy, being the only child to a single mother struggling to get by can be hard. She seeks comfort in literature, the stories providing an escape from her reality.

But she soon realizes that her favorite werewolf stories may not be as fiction as she once thought.

Read to find out.

*** Hey guys! I decided to make this story because I was tired of all of the main characters who were "curvy in all the right places" or the "hottest girl in school." I just wanted to make a character who was more relatable than that. I hope you like it. ***

Updating every Friday. 

By: night_flower3

Hey guys! Sorry for this shameless self-promotion, but this is a story I am writing! I have 5 chapters posted right now, so if you like romance and werewolf stories, please check it out:)