Meting on the Plains

This is a short Fan-Fiction. (For the Meme.) Hope you like it.  

Girl: "Are you awake?" *Zerk can hear a Girl talking, but he keeps his eyes closed* "I found you unconscious on the plains." 

"I am Lyn, of the Lorca Tribe. You are save now." 

*he opens his eyes and he is seeing a beautiful girl with long green hair tied back into a poytail*

 Zerk:"NO NO NONONONONO YES!" 

Lyn:"Who are you, can you remember your name?" 

*Zerk whimpers*

Zerk: "I..I am Z..Zerk"

Lyn:" Your name is Zerk? What an odd-sounding name... But pay me no mind. It's a good name."

  *He whimpers more* 

Lyn: "I see by your attire that you are a traveler."

Zerk:"Y-Yes.." 

Lyn:"What brings you to the Sacae Plains. Would you share your story with me?"

*He seems to have calm down a little bit.*

Zerk:"O-Ok s-so let me lay it down for you, ok. S-So I was at the pub this one night, and my friend told me to drink the fireball whiskey. I never had fireball whiskey before. Then I had it...and now I'm here. I-I know it's hard to believe, I am s-so sorry, b-but you h-have a pretty ponytail, you look, uhm you look, oh g-god uhm, yeah you are just pretty."

Lyn:"Hm? What's that noise? I'll go see what's happening. Zerk, you wait here for me."

Zerk:"I-I'll wait for you anyday Lyn." 

*Lyn looks outside, while Zerk is lost in his thoughts*

Zerk's thoughts: ~IT'S LYN...HOLY SHIT...I-I SAW THE JIGGLE!...AND THE THIGHS..THE THIGHS!!~

*he whimpers again*

Zerk:"Lyn????"

*the Girl comes back*

Lyn:"Oh, no! Bandits! They must have come down from the Bern Mountains!"

Zerk:"Bad things come from Bern."

Lyn:"They must be planning on raiding the local villages. I-I have to stop them!"

Zerk:"Y-You do you."

Lyn:"If that's all of them, I think I can handle them on my own. You'll be safe in here, Zerk."

Zerk:"Uhm I-I aint staying in the tent, lady."

Lyn:"What? You want to help? Well, can you use a weapon?"

Zerk:" Uhm I-I..."

Lyn:"Ah, I see.. So you are a strategist by trade? An odd profession, but... Very well, we'll go together."

Zerk:"YEAH OK, I LIKE THIS PLAN ALREADY."

*They go out together and Zerk should change his pants*

Lyn:"I'll protect you, so stay close to me."

Zerk:" YUP, I WILL! NUMBER 1 PRIORITY!"

TO BE CONTINUED??