~5~

Mary Sue O/C and O/C ships

I am guilty of doing this myself in my earlier stories. Okay, so here's basically the point that kinda makes me mad at myself and everyone else.
If your o/c is bit he/she will definitely struggle with the bite. Most everyone does this that's fine. It's when they learn control is the problem. First off your beta werewolf will not be beating up any alphas - especially Derek. Scott really should only be beaten when he's an omega beta, or when he's poisoned by wolfsbane in season 5. Now remember even Scott best Derek's betas when he was an omega, several times like it wasn't an issue for him. Now, I understand Scott being beat when he's an omega because the pack is supposed to be giving the other betas strength but make it a close fight.

Overpowered supernatural creatures
I am also guilty of this and will no longer do this in the future.
It is okay to have your o/c turn into a supernatural being or be a supernatural being. But when they don't know how to control there powers they shouldn't be beating up an alpha pack and the Darach because they're super powerful. Scott himself didn't use his full potential as a werewolf until season 4 and even then. Basically what I'm saying is that they should have atleast a weakness that can be used against them they shouldn't be immortal to everything.

O/C ships

STOP WITH YOUR HIGHSCHOOL O/C FEMALE FALLING IN LOVE WITH DEREK HALE.
For starters they are usually in only like 16 something years old. At the start of season 1 Derek's easily in his early twenties. Like really guys age does matter. That makes Derek into a little creep if he's able to drink while you're o/c is still learning how to drive stop it AGE MATTERS.

Now here's also another thing I'd like to note.
If you're trying to ship with Stiles- not really a way it feels really real until its season 3 atleast. Now here's why, the first two seasons of teen wolf Stiles is only interested in Lydia. By season three he is trying to move on and that can be an opening. I understand the concept and all but it's my opinion. Stiles being in a relationship by the end of season 1 atleast doesn't feel right to me. Season 2 is eh, but my opinion season 3 is really the best place to start.

Male O/C- why does nobody get with Erica? Or Cora or any other female character besides Lydia.

Basically what I'm saying is be more creative who you're shipping who with. Sure it's popular to ship your character with a popular character  but most the time it's rushed and not really believable

That is all