"I Love You"

Your POV

2 Days passed and I still don't know why Eddie has been so down lately, he hasn't talked to me these whole 48 FREAKING hours!

I decided to go over to Eddie's house, BTW my mom gave me permission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at Eddie's house.

I knock and see Mrs. Kaspbrak standing there opening the door.

When she opened the door she shot me a dirty look and said "Why are you here, Miss L/N?"

"I was just here to check on Eddie," I said, trying to sound convincing.

"Well, he's not here," said Mrs. Kaspbrak

She was about to slam the door shut but I heard a familiar voice yell "Ma!"

EDDIE.

I got the chance to go inside Eddie's house since Mrs. Kaspbrak was going to reply to Eddie and accidentally left a space for me to go inside.

I ran to his room and saw him look away from me quickly.

"Eddie," I said as I pulled his arm to look at me causing us to make eye contact. I didn't care. "Please tell me what's going on, please."

Eddie sighed "I can't, it's too embarrassing." he said

"Eddie, you know me, I would never make fun of you," I said with a kind and warm smile.

"Ok, here it goes," he said nervously

"It's OK, Eds," I said

"I-I-I-I kind of l-l-like you and u-um..."
He stuttered

"I got mad because I saw you get on Richie's shoulders in the Chicken Fight Game, and I got kind of um- you know uhh I got-"

"Jealous?" I said while smirking

"Y-Yeah, I'm really sor-" I cut Eddie off by smashing my lips into his. I saw his eyes widen.

He pulled away quickly and grabbed his inhaler while getting a long puff from it.
"Oh, uh E-Eddie I'm really so-"

"No it's OK y/n" He said wiggling his eyebrows, just like Richie "I liked it."

"Shut up, Richie." I joked

"You know you love me." said Eddie

"You know what, Kaspbrak?" I said.
"I do." "I love you."

"Me too" said Eddie