One

No one's POV

(Y/N) walked through town, and silk scarf covering her face. It was a busy day, she was scheduled to see Markiplier for a minute or so. Pulling up the scarf, (Y/N) walked quicker. She looked down while walking, and felt something. She slipped and fell, so did someone else. It was... A kitty mixed with a dog?

(Y/N)'s POV

I crashed into a dog mixed with a cat. It was an accident, I was looking down to hide my face. I didn't mean it, I swear. As I stood up, I offered my hand to the strange looking thing. She kindly took it, and hoisted herself up. "I'm so sorry," I said. "It was an accident, I was just looking down!" She looked at me. Her eyes...  They were beautiful. "It's okay, I couldn't see you because of these bags I have." She smiled, and I swear, she could see to the deepest part of my soul. I picked up a bag of hers and asked where she lived. "Right around the corner," she said. We walked quickly to her house, and I opened her door. Her place was beautiful! A velvet couch sat in the living room, the TV was a flat-screen. I'm impressed! "Just put the bags on the counter, and you may go," she said. I did so, and asked for her phone number.  "OK! I'll be available at all times," she said as she wrote her number. "Also, what's your name?" I asked. She looked at me again. "Kittydog!" she replied. I nodded, and left with a wave. Markiplier livestream, here I come!

Bonus: After arriving, Mark stood up and hugged you. It was so long since he saw you, since a year ago. Sitting you down, he started the livestream, and within seconds, you and Mark were mobbed by fans.