Chapter 1

Ashley

It's just another day in my boring old life. I live in a small little house, I'm 18 years old I have brown long hair And blue eyes im just your normal teenage girl. Well except I dont have a mom, sibling, or dad.....well my dad died when I was born I cant really remmber why and I dont know what happen to my mom. My memory is just blank of her, all I really remmber was light blue eyes, and dirty blond hair thats all nothing else....I think its really weird....I always have dreams of her every night, I dont really know why or how or if its even actually my mom, It could be some one else for all I fucking know. They say their my parents but I know their not. By they I mean the people who adopt me...they say they are my real mom and dad but their not. Their names are Trish and Terry I call them by their first names they hate when I do that but I don't really give a fuck their not my real parents and they never will be. I told them about the night my mom went missing, I still remmber it to this day how I asked her I wanted some candy and she said No and to go to bed and she'll tuck me in like she does all those nights before. Then the worst part of all she never came to do it...she never came the next day either....she never came back to this day. Trish and Terry said it wasn't real that it was a dream.. A nightmare. But did I believe them, hell no I know it wasn't a dream I fucking know my mind didnt make that up...it was real it did happen no matter what they tell me I wont believe it. They keep telling me lies and its getting on my nerves I just want to get away from this house these people that I dont even know, I spent years just sitting and waiting for nothing Im tired of doing that im gonna go and search for my Mom and im not gonna give up untill I find her and she's safe with my arms wrapped around her crying my tears of joy with snot running out of my nose. And thats what im gonna do tonight....

HELLO!!!! Omg guys im so sorry I haven't continue this story in forever. Its been so long lmfao im sorry for this short ass chapter its been a while since I had write stories so I got to go and start to get the hang of it again.
😂👌 And then my lazy ass been on wattpad reading all the other stories in my library by other people and I haven't been uploading my chapters. But guess what my babes im gonna bee updating more on this shit fuck yeah!! So look forward to more chappies💗 hope u have a nice day/night (btw new book cover ya like?)
Follow meh on instagram __little.psycho_ and loubear_tops_harry