𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟. osano najimi

Request by @Yuki-Yuzumaki

Walking to school by yourself was a new thing for today. 'Osano probably just wanted to help out early' you hoped. You had brought him some bento since you had extras, it was also super fun to make someone food.

Although you really hoped he liked it. It did take you a little bit to make. Walking up to the gates you noticed people huddled together a little. This has been happening since the nurse left school. Also when Amai transferred. Putting on your indoor shoes you walked into your classroom. 2-1. You noticed a boy in the back.

It was the Hot Head Red Head. You poked him hiding the bento behind your back. He only moved a little. You Poked him repeatedly in the face but all that you got was a groan. You knew he hated when you got too close. Advantages need to be used.

You leaned down and kissed his temple. He woke screaming. "The hell?!" He had a wide Blush all the way to his ears. "Why'd you do that!!!?"

"Cause that's the only thing that would wake you up. Tsun Tsun."

He lifted his head up angrily and looked out the window. "How many times have I told you not to call me that?!"

"Jeez Tsun Tsun relax. I made you bento."

"No thanks that's sweet and all but I brought my own lu-" He stopped. He forgot. He left his lunch at home. "MY LUNCH IS AT HOME!" He sulked in his seat. You sighed and handed him the extra bento box.

"Take it. I made extras so here's some for you."

"Ugh... fine. B-But I'm only taking it cause I'm hungry! It probably tastes weird anyways!" He blushed and took the bento box grudgingly.

"Not unless you taste the drain cleaner I put in there."

"WHAT?!"

"Kidding. I'm not a dick. That stuff would kill you."

You laughed maniacally joking.

"Besides if I did I'd make it look like a suicide."

Osano sighed. "You're still obsessed with that movie."

You walked to the door. Before walking out you shouted. "DANG DANG DIGGITY DANG A DANG!"

Osano blushed and muttered as you left. "Tsun Tsun loves you."

Wow an update! I know it sucked I'm rusty for the updating in a while.

Okay so Question of the day! Should I stick to first person or go with second person? Comment on which one you'd like! Majority rules!

「 Words: 413 」