Chapter 14

Chapter 14

~Alexis Kinley~

"Niall! GET UP!" I say for the hundredth time.

I thought Zayn was the sleepy head but apparently I was wrong. Right now, Niall was the only one sleeping everyone was up and was either getting ready or having some breakfast. And here I am, waking up someone, who wouldn't wake up at all.

On the contrary, I was finally gonna see the horses again. Mrs. Rink owns these horses. She's always be here whenever David and I came down here for the summer. I really missed her as well. Haven't seen her since David started travelling because it would be no fun to come down here alone. But now I've got the chance again, with these lads and my best friend.

"Niall you gonna get up?" I say kneeling down to reach the height of the bed.

"Hmm..Hmm I'm up." Niall mumbles.

"C'mon get up. We're going to the stables." I say walking out of his and Harry's room and go downstairs to see what everyone's up to.

"Hey Alex would you like some chocolate chip cookies?" Harry asks offering me a tray full of chocolate chi- wait a minute these look like raisin cookies.

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reasons I have trust issues, Styles." I say.

"Good job Kinley I thought I'd fool you but you're too smart. " Harry says and walks towards the other lads.

"Oh look who's awake" Ella says referring to a sleepy Niall walking down the stairs.

"What are we gonna do today?" Niall says taking a bite of the apple on the kitchen counter.

"We are going to the stables" I say.

"Niall must be really happy because that was the main thing we was excited about." Liam says.

"Well good because that was the main thing I was excited about as well." I say.

" you guys would make a really cute couple." Harry says and I feel my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"C'mon guys let's go" Ella says and everyone walks out of the door. The main reasons why I love that girl is because she will always change the topic so I don't have to feel so awkward.

Note to self: Remind Ella how much you love her.

~ * ~ * ~

"Mrs. Rink!" I call out as I enter the stables. I let everyone else come in as well.

"In here." She calls out. I turn round the corner and see that she was brushing Ares' mane.

"Mrs. Rink!" I say and run to give her a big bear hug and she kindly returns it.

"Oh Alex I missed you so much" Mrs. Rink says as soon as we break our hug. "Where's David?"

"Oh he couldn't make it" I say. Back in the days Mrs. Rink always used to take David and me for horse riding. She was like our second mother.

"Mrs. Rink these are some of my friends, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Ella." I say introducing them. "Guys this is Mrs. Rink." I add and they shake hands.

"Don't forget to introduce them to your baby" Mrs. Rink says and I'm just like how could I forget.

"Guys this is Ares, my baby" I say slightly passing my hand across Ares' mane. Soon enough they all are passing their hands across Ares' mane in a friendly manner.

"So do you wanna start horse riding?" Mrs. Rink asks.

"Yes definitely!" Liam exclaims.

"Just one question.... How do we get on them?" Harry asks.

"This is gonna be one long day" Mrs. Rink says and we all laugh.

~ * ~ * ~

After about an hour of learning and 2 hours of horse riding.......here we are. We had just gotten back from the stables and all of us were pretty much starving.

"Hey why don't I cook something?" Harry asks and Ella mistakenly chokes on her water.

"Can you cook?" Ella asks raising her eyebrows.

"Of course I can. Why don't I make some pizza for all of us?" Harry asks.

"Yeah okay" was everyone's response.

"Alright just don't burn my kitchen" I say.

"Don't you trust me?" Harry asks.

"Like I said....raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reasons I have trust issues." I say and Harry walks towards the kitchen.

About an hour or so later all of us were still waiting for the pizza. Did he go to make it or manufacture it? What's taking him so long? I think I should go check on him. Hopefully he didn't burn my kitchen.

"Hey Harry how's it goi - " I say as I step into the kitchen but Harry doesn't let me complete my sentence.

"Get out of my kitchen!" Harry exclaims.

"Alright alright!" I say holding my hands up in surrender, walking out of the kitchen. Geez! What was that all about?

"What' wrong?" Liam asks as I take a seat next to Ella.

"Oh nothing he just kicked me out of my kitchen." I reply sarcastically.

"Harry! Hurry up we're hungry" Zayn yells.

"I'm coming" Harry says entering the living room with two large pizzas.

"Hmm...guess you could cook after all." Ella said after she took a bite of the pizza.

~ * ~ * ~

After the pizza everyone called it a night. But I just sat on the sofa in the living room. I didn't feel like going to bed.

All that kept circling in my head was Ella's words............

Don't be afraid to fall.....

*******

A/N

Dedicated to @msstyles04

Vote, Comment and Follow :)

-LiveToDream01