The Anthology

This collection spotlights our winning entries from the #WattpadWitchingHour short story contest in association with fright, ParanormalCommunity, ParanormalLovers, WattVampires, WattyWolves, WattZombie and Werewolf.

One new winner will be revealed and announced every day in reverse order until Halloween when we will share our favourite, top-scoring story in full.

Thank you to all who wrote for this contest; your entries kept us guessing until the very last word and our judges were super enthusiastic (and also creeped out) by the range of creative short stories we had the pleasure of reading and scoring.

So without further ado, add this title to your library to discover a new winner every day starting on October 16th!

For even more spooky contests, collections and challenges this Halloween, check out these events:

31 Days of Fright (Anthology) hosted by the official _ShortStory_ profile.

100 Word Halloween Contest hosted by the UndiscoveredBooks profile.
Trick or Treat (1000-2000 word contest) hosted by the official Mystery profile.

Action Trickery (800-1200 word prompt) hosted by the official Action profile.

Not celebrating Halloween? Try the Space Adventure contest by the official Adventure profile.